The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by GreenLantern1
I actually am, aswell !!!:colondollar:

Yay! Go us! We should each post a new thread for each 100 UMS score we are (likely) going to get!
I have a strong feeling that I'm going to have to resit my chemistry exam. :'(
Original post by inyoursystem
I have a strong feeling that I'm going to have to resit my chemistry exam. :'(

You're not alone... I failed it so miserably.
Reply 263
32 days to go! :woo:
I mucked up my exams big time :frown: and they were my retakes and last chance to retake :frown:
Reply 265
Original post by SillyMilly
I mucked up my exams big time :frown: and they were my retakes and last chance to retake :frown:

Think positively man :redface: I hope you've done well!
Original post by SillyMilly

:console:
I don't know whether I want the 4 weeks left to go fast or slow lol :redface:
Original post by Lakhvir.Singh
I don't know whether I want the 4 weeks left to go fast or slow lol :redface:

Slow :sadnod:
Fast. I really want to find my results, considering I have to decide which subject I want to drop.
Original post by Defragmentation
Fast. I really want to find my results, considering I have to decide which subject I want to drop.

Ah, that's a valid point. :tongue:

Original post by suicidaloverbusiness
Ah, that's a valid point. :tongue:

Lol, I want to find out so I know how many exams I have in the Summer :tongue:

I'm also scared to see if I get really bad results :frown:
Original post by Lakhvir.Singh
Lol, I want to find out so I know how many exams I have in the Summer :tongue:

I'm also scared to see if I get really bad results :frown:

I know how you feel. :afraid:
Reply 273
Has any one done AS geography (aqa) history (edexcel) In summer is it easy to get a* in both

Is it better to do revision to familiarise yourself with the content before you start your a levels I'm doing it through a online college (private candidate)
(edited 12 years ago)
I know how you feel. :afraid:

Ugh, I'm feeling dreadful. On one of my Philosophy papers, I didn't understand what the 15 marker questions was asking =/.
asdffghjllgs :frown:
awaiting results for AQA Biology and Chem Unit 1 and Edexcel Maths C1.
anyone else?
anyone else feeling like they'll have to resist all their Jan exams?
Does anyone have an idea of what the grade bounderies for OCR M3, FP2 and D1 will be? Higher than usual? Lower?

I feel like I'm gonna miss several grades come the 8th :frown:
Ugh, I'm feeling dreadful. On one of my Philosophy papers, I didn't understand what the 15 marker questions was asking =/.

Ooh Philosophy! :biggrin: What board are you with? I'm self studying RS - Philosophy and Ethics, but i've already completed the philosophy unit.
Ooh Philosophy! :biggrin: What board are you with? I'm self studying RS - Philosophy and Ethics, but i've already completed the philosophy unit.

AQA, I'm doing the straight Philosophy. How are you finding it? My mind is completely shattered after every lesson =/.
AQA, I'm doing the straight Philosophy. How are you finding it? My mind is completely shattered after every lesson =/.

I'm with OCR but i've noticed that most of AQA's philosophy content is condensed into the AS philosophy unit for OCR. To be honest, I found the lessons enlightening if anything; though, I agree some of the concepts are rather complex.

Quick Reply

Latest