The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Most people I know wear rather baggy jeans :confused:

I wear flares :awesome:
No...I see a lot jeans, corduroys and tweed + skirts/tights. Not just jeans. I'd say corduroys were more prominant than jeans tbh!
Reply 22
rocki-i
Yes, every single student wears jeans every single day.

I thought I was wearing leggings, but on closer inspection, yes they're in fact jeans :colonhash:
Reply 23
Yes everyone is boring
Don't even own any ... but a lot of students wear jeans frequently, for a number of reasons (get them everywhere, reasonable in price, quite stylish), and the reason they get photographed for prospectuses is because the aim to make that uni seem a nice, relaxed place that you can be comfortable in.
Reply 25
I saw some girl wearing leggings and a top, as if leggings qualified as jeans.... :| ******* madness, it looks pathetic.
there's really nothing else to wear really, so Jeans is the way.:wink:
Reply 27
I NEVER wear jeans.
Yes, because you can wear them for as long as you want without having to wash them...
What? That's the rule.
Reply 29
Jeans are ridiculously common I have noticed (not hard to notice it!) Sometimes when in a group of people, I will find myself looking at people's legs to see how many are wearing jeans. It always seems to be the vast majority. Stupidly, I sometimes actively try to avoid wearing jeans because of their predictability (yes, I know this is silly :tongue:). I like to wear cords, for example. I am currently wearing trousers of a moleskin-like fabric. :smile:
Reply 30
carlylwright
Yes, because you can wear them for as long as you want without having to wash them...
What? That's the rule.

Yes, I swear you never have to wash them unless you actually spill something on them(/something similar). :p:
Reply 31
yes, only jeans to uni.
Sometimes I go commando.... Sometimes.
There are.... things other than jeans? Why didn't anyone tell me?
I hardly ever wear jeans tbh. To the point where my friends/family are shocked if I go out wearing them! I live in dresses, tracksuit bottoms and shorts.
I go nothing just a jumper socks and shoes
Jeans are the best :biggrin:
So easy to throw on, they go with everything!
Sometimes I'll wear a skirt, but thats denim too! Might wear cords but thats occasionally, as they're brown and nearly all my clothes are black so they dont match.
I think nearly everyone I knew wore jeans or joggers all the time!
I wear linen slacks, jeans and cords.

I'm so cool and hip and alternative.
Reply 38
LemonPi
Yes, I swear you never have to wash them unless you actually spill something on them(/something similar). :p:

I thought it was more only wash them when you spill something/they dont bend at the knee anymore :P
I primarily wear corduroys.

Latest