The Student Room Group

The "Oh **** I think I've failed this subject" thread

Ok, all these post mortem threads are getting me down. Especially maths. I don't want to know about all the wrong answers I have!!! :bawling: So, here's a thread where all the rest of us who think we've totally ****ed up our subject can gather to cry, try and cheer each other up with funny stories/general comedy and just generally lift ourselves out of post exam depression.

I hate maths so much. :bawling:

EDIT: To point out to all the people posting about A-levels and GCSE's, this is Scotquals and you will in all likelihood get raped by some of the people on here. But if that doesn't bother you, welcome! :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Same here :frown: M1 killed me, I had to do C1 at the same time so that tired my brain
Reply 2
Original post by ilyking
Same here :frown: M1 killed me, I had to do C1 at the same time so that tired my brain

M1?
Reply 3
French and Biology and haven't taken the exams yet! Dreading them...
Reply 4
I am soo scared for my Chemistry exam.. i reckon i'm going to fail :frown:
Reply 5
Higher Maths was bad... I mean, I wasn't expecting much, but seriously?!

Higher French I messed up big style too, got 91% in the prelim and will be amazed if I even got an A yesterday.

Higher English was bad too :O

So yeah, mine aren't going too well :wink:

Hopeful for History on Friday though :smile:
All of them so far!! Maths today was absoloutely shocking, I messed up french yesterday, and English was awful too :frown: So far I think I've got fails for maths and english, and might have scraped a B for french with any luck :/
Reply 7
edit
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8
I've only had one exam but I'm pooping my self for geography/bio/art/music. :frown: Luckily most of art and music is already done though. :smile:
going to fail chemistry, =( ocr salters f332 damn you!!
Reply 10
Original post by bugsymalone

WHat the frack are you on about?
Reply 11
Im not even revising for S1 which is in two days, I've accepted that im gonna fail so its not even worth my time to try to revise..... I CANT F£$%*£$% WAIT FOR A LEVELS O BE OVER>!!!! I hate my life so much right now.
Reply 12
Original post by soup
WHat the frack are you on about?

They are doing Chemistry OCR Salters Module F332 its next Friday (I think)
higher english was a bitch :frown:
Reply 14
These GCSE people need to go away, they were a bloody walk in the park compared to a levels...
Reply 15
Original post by bugsymalone

My spidey sense is tingling... :holmes:
Reply 16
Original post by NYILoveYou
They are doing Chemistry OCR Salters Module F332 its next Friday (I think)

What's OCR Salters Module F332?
Reply 17
Original post by sb123303
These GCSE people need to go away, they were a bloody walk in the park compared to a levels...

These a levels people need to go away, they were a bloody walk in the park compared to Scottish Qualifications...
Reply 18
OMG OMG FUUUUCK MY SALTED EDEXEL HOUSE CLEANING EXAM IS DUH FAIL :sad:
Reply 19
Original post by Albertine
Go away English person:wink:

??? :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending