The Student Room Group

What shoes do you wear?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Airwalk skate shoes cos they are comfy as f***.
Reply 41
Flats normally :smile: birkenstocks in the summer, heels for partys, and my Louboutins for special occasions :wink:
Reply 42
DESERT BOOTS > everything! :biggrin:
My beloved Onitsuka tigers :colondollar:

White 'mexico' onitsuka tigers

Grey canvas Koko Fred Perry Trainers

Some military-style boots for winter

Work shoes :P

I have two pairs of heels - one gold strappy heel and some brown leather heels but couldn't find a picture for them and I don't really wear them often :smile:
Vans.

All day. Every day.
Desert boots or vans
I've got my bargain £5 brogues for work as well :biggrin:
Reply 46
Original post by screenager2004
My beloved Onitsuka tigers :colondollar:

White 'mexico' onitsuka tigers

Grey canvas Koko Fred Perry Trainers

Some military-style boots for winter

Work shoes :P

I have two pairs of heels - one gold strappy heel and some brown leather heels but couldn't find a picture for them and I don't really wear them often :smile:

Not exactly military boots are they.
Do you remember those jelly sandals we all used to wear in the 90s? Them :awesome: They go with everything
Reply 48
I love wearing Vulcanized trainers, so I tend to wear select Skateboarder trainers
I wear vintage white loafers, brogues and 1940s kitten heels. I have a few pairs of vintage shoes, so I tend to alternate them or match them with my outfits.

Heels wise, I tend to wear my Vivienne Westwood Melissa jelly heels.
Neg rep for my taste in shoes...? Really?
Mainly, sandals/ flip flops. I have a few flats, which I also wear. And one pair of tan coloured ankle boots, which don't really look like a boot imo, which I save for rainy cold days.
Original post by zigzog7
Not exactly military boots are they.

Learn to read; I said military-style.
Reply 53
i tend to wear flats alot however i think converses can do the trick
Reply 54
Original post by screenager2004
Learn to read; I said military-style.

Not really military style though. I see what you mean, but never seen any squaddies walkin about in boots with funny zips down the sides.
Hoping these fellows will turn up on sale at some point soon. http://www.office.co.uk/mens/office/heart_toe_cap_boot/41/7109/25263/1?fs=7109
Reply 56
classics; adidas originals - super sambas
Original post by zigzog7
Not really military style though. I see what you mean, but never seen any squaddies walkin about in boots with funny zips down the sides.

That's what they're marketed as *shrug*

Anyway, you're probably just thinking about Modern Western Army boots - 'military' could encompass any aesthetic used by any army fictional or real in human history.
Original post by zigzog7

Original post by zigzog7
Airwalk skate shoes cos they are comfy as f***.

I wear those too, most of the time... :smile:

In summer I try to wear flip-flops instead if possible, feet always get really sweaty if I wear trainers. :pierre:
Black converse
Want another more original pair like the puma suedes or vans old school (yes they're still popular but not as much as the authentics) but need to earn money for it
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest