The Student Room Group

Am I the only girl who likes bodies like this? (pic included)

(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Unfortunate
Regrettable.
Why do you ask?
Reply 4

SNM.
Reply 5
Those speedos are not helping his cause.
Reply 6
Hairy flagpole
So so sorry
Reply 8
Im bored by rate my body stuff.

the mirror was in front of you, so go and see for yourself.

I had to laugh about the underwear. bloody funny. makes you look like austin powers. go for shorts. I prefer tight ones. but you look ok. stop worrying.
way too muscular
short legs but otherwise fine
Reply 11
Original post by mathew551
Why do you ask?

blind man? I don´t know. Maybe just a regrettable insecure teenager. that would be my second guess.

I don´t think that there is a problem concerning his body but his character. Rate my body because I can´t stand what I see in the mirror makes me laugh each time. Maybe this is something modern teenagers have to go through.
Reply 12
Original post by alex_tait
way too muscular

Really? OP if thats you, you need to shave.
I'm a girl :rolleyes:
Reply 14
No, because everytime a thread like this comes up in H&R there are swams of girls saying they like skinny men. They can like what they want, but I doubt they've experienced the joy of having a skinny guy's hipbones repeatedly jabbing into them.
Original post by Cynthi007
blind man? I don´t know. Maybe just a regrettable insecure teenager. that would be my second guess.

I don´t think that there is a problem concerning his body but his character. Rate my body because I can´t stand what I see in the mirror makes me laugh each time. Maybe this is something modern teenagers have to go through.

It's not my body, I'm a girl, i've changed the title and description of the thread so that peopl don't get confused -_-
Reply 16
Original post by chemistrylover123
It's not my body, I'm a girl, i've changed the title and description of the thread so that peopl don't get confused -_-

ah. ok. got it. :-)

shave him and buy nice underwear and he would be fine. I hope that you are not that tall. otherwise it would look weird having him as a possible partner.

good thing is: he is not fat. an ordinary looking guy who could look more handsome if you work on it. I don´t mean working out in the gym but better underwear would do it. I don´t like a perfectly shaped body. Ken is for Barbie. :P
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Sorani
No, because everytime a thread like this comes up in H&R there are swams of girls saying they like skinny men. They can like what they want, but I doubt they've experienced the joy of having a skinny guy's hipbones repeatedly jabbing into them.

+1 Lean is fine, but skinny and hip bones isn't fun.
Reply 18
Theres nothing wrong with the guy at all ! its nice minus the underwear.
Budgie smugglers!

Quick Reply

Latest