The Student Room Group

The "waiting for news is driving me crazy" uberthread 2011-12

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by derangedyoshi
Yeah, before that offers thread got derailed and closed, there were a few people with Manchester offers in there.
Really? I found only four decisions in the entire thread - so these must have been well 'buried' :smile:
Reply 61
Original post by Minerva
Really? I found only four decisions in the entire thread - so these must have been well 'buried' :smile:

I had one, as well as one or two others. One UCL offer and one Liverpool offer were posted about as well, if I recall correctly.
Reply 62
Original post by Minerva

Just a small suggestion.

Thought it might be useful to add another field - "Offer received date" and "Offer received time" in the UCAS 2012 decisions thread as the present template has only "Applied date" and not "Received date"

That way, people who update the thread later also can write the exact date and time when they received the offer

Thanks
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 63
3 Acknowledgements =D SAQ is a trial tho..
Reply 64
As of today, 4 acknowledgments - Sheffield, Cardiff, York and Durham. Still waiting on UCL, no idea if they send them at all...

Ok, now I know they've got there I can say that the waiting for news is driving me mad...
Reply 65
It's been one day and this waiting is killing me. :frown:
Reply 66
i'm waiting for my aunt to check my personal statement and it's killing me.

i'm not at school anymore (on a gap year) so i can't send it to them but my aunts a head of sixth form anyway so she's used to it but i really wanted to send it earlier and she's taking forever!
Reply 67
Seventeen days. It's not that long, but it feels it!
Reply 68
Anyone recieved any offers yet? Some dude has already recieved a conditional offer for biochemistry-AAB (backup choice) in the medicine thread
Reply 69
Never mind waiting for news, waiting for my track details is driving me crazy.
UCL is my only University that hasn't acknowledged now. Sending off Cambridge SAQ tomorrow. I'm way too impatient, I'm getting tired of waiting already even though most people say I'll likely be waiting many weeks if not months. :frown:
Reply 71
Original post by cz100
Never mind waiting for news, waiting for my track details is driving me crazy.

Just try to log in, it worked for me. :biggrin:

Use your personal ID and your UCAS apply username and password to get into track.
Reply 72
Original post by Besakt
Just try to log in, it worked for me. :biggrin:

Use your personal ID and your UCAS apply username and password to get into track.

Not working yet :frown:
Reply 73
Original post by cz100
Not working yet :frown:

Oh. I was in school today and I thought it's worth a shot and it worked. Became really excited and then realised there's nothing to get excited about so I put the party hat and fire crackers away and sat back down.
Reply 74
Original post by Besakt
Oh. I was in school today and I thought it's worth a shot and it worked. Became really excited and then realised there's nothing to get excited about so I put the party hat and fire crackers away and sat back down.

And I won't be home tomorrow to try it out until at least after half 9 at night. Must be patient, must be patient, must be patient, must be patient, must be patient, must be patient...
Reply 75
Original post by cz100
And I won't be home tomorrow to try it out until at least after half 9 at night. Must be patient, must be patient, must be patient, must be patient, must be patient, must be patient...

Why where you going?
Reply 76
whats in the UCAS pack btw... I havnt got mine yet =p despite being on track
Reply 77
Original post by maths134
whats in the UCAS pack btw... I havnt got mine yet =p despite being on track

http://www.ucas.com/advisers/guides/appletters
Reply 78
you get letters for every offer/rejection !!! fun times
Reply 79
Original post by Besakt
Why where you going?

School, then helping maths tutoring, then going straight to piano, after piano it's back to school for our autumn concert which will only finish at half 9 at the earliest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending