Original post by Medican
Anyone started prepping?

It's 01:47. :sigh:

E: Just read this:

Are you a re-applicant by any chance?
Reply 141
Original post by Tzarchasm
Are you a re-applicant by any chance?

Yep. I've already got achieved A level grades. I've seen you around TSR so I know you're a reap as well.

Have you heard back about the EMDP or from other unis yet? :smile:
Original post by Medican
Yep. I've already got achieved A level grades. I've seen you around TSR so I know you're a reap as well.

Have you heard back about the EMDP or from other unis yet? :smile:

That's brilliant. So when you go for that interview and get an offer, it will be the cherished unconditional offer.

I have an interview for the EMDP course on the 13th. I haven't heard back from the others but that's expected considering no other course has begun interviewing apart from the small handful that BM6 sent out.
Reply 143
That's brilliant. So when you go for that interview and get an offer, it will be the cherished unconditional offer.

I have an interview for the EMDP course on the 13th. I haven't heard back from the others but that's expected considering no other course has begun interviewing apart from the small handful that BM6 sent out.

Yeah, IF I get an offer lol. An unconditional would be sweet!

So you're in the exact same boat as me then. :sigh: are you retaking anything? :smile:
Original post by Medican
Yeah, IF I get an offer lol. An unconditional would be sweet!

So you're in the exact same boat as me then. :sigh: are you retaking anything? :smile:

I think we are. :biggrin:

Fortunately I'm not retaking anything. What about you?
Reply 145
I think we are. :biggrin:

Fortunately I'm not retaking anything. What about you?

Haha! Very confident. :tongue:

Nope I'm not retaking anything but I think you won't get considered if you do. :confused:

I might arrive 2 hours early strolling up and down the campus with my ISC med school interview book. :lol:
Original post by Medican
Haha! Very confident. :tongue:

Nope I'm not retaking anything but I think you won't get considered if you do. :confused:

I might arrive 2 hours early strolling up and down the campus with my ISC med school interview book. :lol:

I was referring to the "same situation", not the offers part. :lol:

I think I will too. I actually did that for my Barts interview last year, didn't work out too well though. :redface: Have they released any detailed statistics?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 147
I was referring to the "same situation", not the offers part. :lol:

I think I will too. I actually did that for my Barts interview last year, didn't work out too well though. :redface: Have they released any detailed statistics?

Oh haha. My bad.

You learn from your failures. That's the way I see it (I had a med interview last year to and it was not good).

As for stats someone on this thread posted a response email from kings saying they've gotten over 500 apps this year and will interview over 100. Seeing as there are 50 places and probably more offers I'd say the chances are about 50% give or take.

Nice odds. Better than most. What time is your interview?
Original post by Medican
Oh haha. My bad.

You learn from your failures. That's the way I see it (I had a med interview last year to and it was not good).

As for stats someone on this thread posted a response email from kings saying they've gotten over 500 apps this year and will interview over 100. Seeing as there are 50 places and probably more offers I'd say the chances are about 50% give or take.

Nice odds. Better than most. What time is your interview?

10:40am.

Those are definitely good odds. What's weird is that I have yet to receive an email. I saw that people were obtaining interviews on here and I decided to check it out. Thank you TSR.

Are you a guy or a girl?
Reply 149
10:40am.

Those are definitely good odds. What's weird is that I have yet to receive an email. I saw that people were obtaining interviews on here and I decided to check it out. Thank you TSR.

Are you a guy or a girl?

That's exactly what I did. I got no email at all I just logged on to myapp.

And why do you need to know my gender tzarchasm? Are you trynna hit on me? :eyebrow:

Lol joke I'm a guy. :P
Original post by Medican
That's exactly what I did. I got no email at all I just logged on to myapp.

And why do you need to know my gender tzarchasm? Are you trynna hit on me? :eyebrow:

Lol joke I'm a guy. :P

You've figured me out. :biggrin: I have absolutely no idea why but I thought you were a female. :eek:
Reply 151
You've figured me out. :biggrin: I have absolutely no idea why but I thought you were a female. :eek:

Nope. 100% man over here. :cool:

I love the idea of you scouting for girls on the day of your interview. :lol:
so happy I've got an interview :biggrin: march 12th.. they have given us loads of notice! :smile:
Reply 153
Original post by Lizziginne
so happy I've got an interview :biggrin: march 12th.. they have given us loads of notice! :smile:

SAME HERE :eek: I've got an interview for the same date too. Wohoo ! :biggrin:

Congratulations to you though by the way. :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 154
Just been readding last years thread. That guy Legit is a massive, massive douche!
Reply 155
Original post by Medican
Just been readding last years thread. That guy Legit is a massive, massive douche!

Why?
Reply 156
Original post by Legit
Why?

douchey posts.
(edited 12 years ago)
Does anyone know if there is any relevance in what day and what time your interview is? Or is it entirely random? :smile:
Original post by Lizziginne
Does anyone know if there is any relevance in what day and what time your interview is? Or is it entirely random? :smile:

I think there completely random, but it doesn't matter because whether you get an offer or not is only based on our interview performance. When is your interview?
Original post by Tan Theta
I think there completely random, but it doesn't matter because whether you get an offer or not is only based on our interview performance. When is your interview?

12th march at 10.40 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending