The Student Room Group

Do you find Benedict Cumberbatch attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by n'entendspluslamusique
OMG yes, what was the name in that?

Never mind, I just watched it and it's Hubert Cumberdale.

Back on topic....

Does anyone else enjoy the bits in Sherlock with the violin for the opportunity to perv over his hands :colone:
Yes. He has a very interesting face.

Original post by hothedgehog
This. That coat is scrummy. Not a fan of his blonde hair though!

I'm not a fan of the blonde hair on him either.

For me it really is that the Sherlock character is very attractive, both in terms of looks and personality.
As Sherlock, hell yes.

His cheekbones :gasp:
I wish I had his top lip, it's wasted on someone who doesn't wear lipstick :frown:

(I'm saying this with my makeup obsessive cap on, not my BC obsessive cap. That would be a creepy wish :tongue:)
Reply 65
Reply 66
Sometimes, but only as Sherlock. He isn't conventionally good looking, which is interesting.
I don't really know. I find him good looking in some pictures (those cheekbones...) but in others he just looks weird
I guess he kinda qualifies as sexy-ugly. He is attractive in Sherlock because of his character but he's not my physical preference. I know a few people who are into him in a big way, though.

Now, Matt Smith on the other hand *swoons*
Reply 69
No. In fact his face is quite frightening because of how odd it is. Not that there's anything wrong with that, i just don't fancy him.
Original post by LeeC
Would you love Benedict Cumberbatch to bened you over, smack your ber bottom, dict you, then plaster a batch of his cum alllllll over your face?

Yes, I think you would.

:lolwut:.
:sexface: HELLO
Reply 72
As a heterosexual male; yes, as sherlock.

My pulse increases and my pupils dilate whenever he does something remarkably clever; Brainy is the new sexy.
Reply 73
Oh yes! and not just when he's Sherlock either!
hell yes but even more so as sherlock. the look does him enormous favours. I think he should have that hairstyle permanently. blonde doesn't suit him.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 75
I think he looks like two attractive people got together and had a child, and he is the child. Sort of good looking with the high cheekbone thing going on and the eyes, but definitely unique.

But as someone else said, I love him as Sherlock. I would.
Reply 76
Hell yes, I fear I'm becoming a Cumberbitch
Original post by Lily Academia
As Sherlock, hell yes.

His cheekbones :gasp:

Like Irene said. "I could cut myself slapping that face" :biggrin:
Reply 78
Good God, yes.
I think he only looks good in few pictures. I find his face a really odd shape and he has pretty small eyes which isnt my thing - still who am I to judge.

Quick Reply

Latest