Agreeeed!!

:love: Great actor.
Reply 181
Katy Perry
Britney Spears
Pixie Lott
Reply 182
1. Rupert Grint- there's something awfully adorable about him. :h:

2. Joaquin Phoenix- THIS is the sexiest man alive. Well, now he has a really disgusting beard, but beneath it he is still the sexiest of them all. :sexface: :perv:

3. Jake Gyllenhaal- Quite honestly, I fell in love with him in Donnie Darko. :nuts:

*Also, I would totally without any doubt go homo for Deborah Ann Woll (True Blood).
She is the hottest female to ever exist.
None really, I don't even know them. Though I'd like to snog some of the characters Johnny Depp, Ian Somerhalder, and Noel Fielding are playing))
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 184
Original post by Devil_in_disguise
None really, I don't even know them. Though I'd like to snog some of the characters Johnny Depp, Ian Somerhalder, and Noel Fielding are playing))

what makes them more appealing in character rather in real life?
Man (well character) of the moment for me, those lips. :sogood:

Angelos Epithemiou, obviously.
Original post by lora_s

2. Joaquin Phoenix- THIS is the sexiest man alive. Well, now he has a really disgusting beard, but beneath it he is still the sexiest of them all. :sexface: :perv:

Definitely agree with this! And anyone who has watched Walk the Line will undoubtedly agree.
- Jenses Ackles
- Hugh Jackman
- Jensen Ackles (yeah I mentioned him twice because he is so damn hot when he plays Dean Winchester- I wanna go on trip to a haunted castle with him and he will save me.... :biggrin::biggrin:)

I am a very sciencey person and don't believe in ghosts, spirits or any of that but everytime I watch Supernatural for a few moments I believe there are two brothers somewhere fighting evil forces because that's how good the actors and the scripts are. And Dean Winchester is the sexy badass that is very close to his father and brother, so he's a badass with a good heart just how I like it... Ha ha ha... I am not myself when I am watching Jesen Ackles... I wish I could overcome this! :biggrin:
Reply 189
Original post by ilovelabradors
- Jenses Ackles
- Hugh Jackman
- Jensen Ackles (yeah I mentioned him twice because he is so damn hot when he plays Dean Winchester- I wanna go on trip to a haunted castle with him and he will save me.... :biggrin::biggrin:)

I am a very sciencey person and don't believe in ghosts, spirits or any of that but everytime I watch Supernatural for a few moments I believe there are two brothers somewhere fighting evil forces because that's how good the actors and the scripts are. And Dean Winchester is the sexy badass that is very close to his father and brother, so he's a badass with a good heart just how I like it... Ha ha ha... I am not myself when I am watching Jesen Ackles... I wish I could overcome this! :biggrin:

As for my 3 celebrities... I'm going to have to think about this...
Original post by Hravan

As for my 3 celebrities... I'm going to have to think about this...

Oh My God! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I know they're dead, but I love the actors from the old, classic movies:

I was born in the wrong decade :frown:
Reply 192
some good choices so far.
Reply 193
so keep it up.
Reply 194
zac efron
brad pitt
and if i was too drunk to realize what i was doing and desperate for a snog :robert pattinson
Original post by hbk4894
what makes them more appealing in character rather in real life?

Well, I'm not usually judging by appearances, it's more about the person...Like I may be attracted to Sherlock Holmes for his intellect, some phrases, the scarf or smth else but Benedict Cumberbatch has nothing to do with all that, it's just the writers))
ryan reynolds, taylor lautner, adam levine/milo ventimiglia
Reply 197
Original post by Devil_in_disguise
Well, I'm not usually judging by appearances, it's more about the person...Like I may be attracted to Sherlock Holmes for his intellect, some phrases, the scarf or smth else but Benedict Cumberbatch has nothing to do with all that, it's just the writers))

arlight
Reply 198
Original post by lora_s
1. Rupert Grint- there's something awfully adorable about him. :h:

3. Jake Gyllenhaal- Quite honestly, I fell in love with him in Donnie Darko. :nuts:

*Also, I would totally without any doubt go homo for Deborah Ann Woll (True Blood).
She is the hottest female to ever exist.

why has this post got a neg rating?
Reply 199
Original post by hbk4894
why has this post got a neg rating?

I have no idea :biggrin: I guess someone just doesn't agree with me :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest