The Student Room Group

Peninsula Medical School Applicants thread 2012 entry.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1280
ah so when are they giving out offers from the most recent interviews does anyone know?
Reply 1281
Original post by OSharp
ah so when are they giving out offers from the most recent interviews does anyone know?

Next week I think.
Reply 1282
Original post by myyrh
Next week I think.

Ahh! Scary stuff
Original post by OSharp
Ahh! Scary stuff

I agree. I want to know but on the other hand I don't scared as for me it all rests on peninsula.
Reply 1284
Original post by funky woman
I agree. I want to know but on the other hand I don't scared as for me it all rests on peninsula.

When was your interview and how do you feel it went, i think a lot of people are in the same position :smile:
Original post by OSharp
When was your interview and how do you feel it went, i think a lot of people are in the same position :smile:

Interview was on 21st Feb afternoon, 1st question not good :s-smilie: but then I settled into it so over all it was okay:smile:. how about yours??
Reply 1286
Wasnt too bad, i loved the ethical scenario alot but I really dont know how it went, yeah i was at the same one as you :smile: i spilt coke all over the floor :colondollar:
Hope it did go well for both of us and good luck :smile:
Reply 1288
Original post by funky woman
Hope it did go well for both of us and good luck :smile:

You too its just a waiting game now, i hope we hear sooner rather than later :smile:
Reply 1289
I think it was something like 246 interviewees in February but i will check that for you when i get home, it said on a little sheet we where given :smile:
Rand them up today, feburary interviewees will star hearing back at the end of this week to the start of next week.
After that (they're having a meeting on friday to sort out who's getting offers from waiting list and what scores to set and that)
waiting listers will hear into the start of next week or mid next week.
Original post by joemullally
Rand them up today, feburary interviewees will star hearing back at the end of this week to the start of next week.
After that (they're having a meeting on friday to sort out who's getting offers from waiting list and what scores to set and that)
waiting listers will hear into the start of next week or mid next week.

thanks for this starting to get nervous now
Reply 1292
I'm way past nervous, I get excited everytime i see this thread updating because it means there is a chance someone has an offer and that means that they have started giving them out :smile:
Original post by OSharp
I'm way past nervous, I get excited everytime i see this thread updating because it means there is a chance someone has an offer and that means that they have started giving them out :smile:

true but im worried bout a rejection as peninsula is my last chance as other 3 all rejected me.:frown:
Reply 1294
Im sure youll be fine :smile: Ive had two rejections and im not hopeful on the thirs :P
Reply 1295
Original post by OSharp
I was PM :tongue: my interview was at 5! such a long wait

Oh! I was AM. My intervew was for 11.30 and I got there at 8.30. not as bad as you but pretty annoying. :biggrin:
OFFER :smile: !!
I got an offer too! yay!
Reply 1298
OFFER!!!!! :biggrin: SOOOO HAPPY :biggrin: :biggrin: Best day of my life.
Reply 1299
Original post by myyrh
OFFER!!!!! :biggrin: SOOOO HAPPY :biggrin: :biggrin: Best day of my life.

I remember you from the Soton thread - another resitter like my daughter. Many congratulations and good luck with the exams.

Persistence wins out :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending