The Student Room Group

Dental hygiene and dental therapy 2012 entry?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
Hi has anyone recieved an invite for an interview for Eastmans? Had mine today for 22 May
Reply 641
Just had a response from QM. It says unsuccessful interview on the reserve list. Does this mean if a place becomes available I could still be in with a chance? I hope so, I really wanted to go there! Sad times :frown:
Reply 642
Hello is anyone studying at Leeds Dental Institute the Dental Nursing course, I have an interview next week and trying to find anyone whos already studying there for some info
Original post by shemi
Same here, i'm over the moon! Cardiff is such a nice city, i actually can't wait :smile:

Hey! I just confirmed Allensbank for accomondation :smile: how did you find out, how to start applying for the NHS bursary?
Reply 644
Original post by DanniJayne
Hey! I just confirmed Allensbank for accomondation :smile: how did you find out, how to start applying for the NHS bursary?

that's great! i hope we both get into Allensbank :smile:
to be honest i have no idea how to start applying for the NHS bursary, i haven't even finished my student finance application yet, i really need to start doing that, it's a bit confusing.
i think they might send us information on how to go about applying... or maybe they do it for us, i actually have no idea how if works. i might phone them up in a few weeks to ask them.
Reply 645
Original post by rosie999
Hi has anyone recieved an invite for an interview for Eastmans? Had mine today for 22 May

Yes! I had written off getting an offer from them as it seems very late? And short notice for the interview!
Original post by elizabeth123
Hiya has anybody else got an interview for Liverpool?

Hi.. I've got one on the 3rd May.. Very nervous but excited.. Good luck :biggrin:
Original post by Lvteeth123
Hi.. I've got one on the 3rd May.. Very nervous but excited.. Good luck :biggrin:

Ooh good luck!! I'm the same I just don't what to expect at the interview, hope it goes well :biggrin: let me know how you get on :smile:
Reply 648
People who are applying for their accommodation at Birmingham University,
Which halls are you choosing and which ones are the closest and most convenient to get to the hospital?

Some responses would be very much appreciated :smile:
Thank you!
I received a conditional offer for Glasgow Caley yesterday :smile: anyone else?
Reply 650
My name is Cat. I got into Eastman uni. Anyone else? Just wanna say hi before sept.
Original post by Vasyn
People who are applying for their accommodation at Birmingham University,
Which halls are you choosing and which ones are the closest and most convenient to get to the hospital?

Some responses would be very much appreciated :smile:
Thank you!

hey :smile: ive applied to victoria halls as my top choice, and jarratt as my second choice... i think theyre the closest for the train station :smile:
Reply 652
Original post by beccacarolyn
I received a conditional offer for Glasgow Caley yesterday :smile: anyone else?

Well done with your offer!. Ye i got an unconditional from Caley yesterday aswell but its my insurance and Edinburgh is my firm :smile:.
Reply 653
Original post by elizabeth123
Ooh good luck!! I'm the same I just don't what to expect at the interview, hope it goes well :biggrin: let me know how you get on :smile:

Hey, I'm at liverpool at the min studying dh/dt. The course is brilliant. They are all really nice in the interview so don't worry and hey ask the usual questions, why dh/dt, what skills do u have, define professionalism and teamwork. Professionalism is a big thing so make sure u have a good answer. They want to see that you're passionate about the course, so make sure u put that across. Hope this is helpful. Good luck guys xxx
Reply 654
Original post by Catandemm
My name is Cat. I got into Eastman uni. Anyone else? Just wanna say hi before sept.

I havent got in but have an interview. It looks pretty daunting, was the interview process ok and is there anyway I can prepare..... Really want to go to Eastmans x all advice appreciated x
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 655
Original post by Kimmm
Yes! I had written off getting an offer from them as it seems very late? And short notice for the interview!

It does seem late are you going?
Reply 656
It does seem late are you going?

Yes, I'm going. My interview is on the 21st. How about you?
Reply 657
Original post by Catandemm

You got in already? Congrats, I didn't think they had started the interviews yet? And they told me they would let people know if they had got in or not 2nd week of June at the latest?
Reply 658
I havent got in but have an interview. It looks pretty daunting, was the interview process ok and is there anyway I can prepare..... Really want to go to Eastmans x all advice appreciated x

There's about 30 pages of interview advice/experience before this one. I'd suggest you start reading...
Original post by SuperRVP
Well done with your offer!. Ye i got an unconditional from Caley yesterday aswell but its my insurance and Edinburgh is my firm :smile:.

Thank you! Well done to you too :smile: I've only got an offer for Caley so it's my firm x

Quick Reply

Latest