The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2440
Original post by Pandora.
Between 9am and 11am is when my school's open for Y11. :smile:

ours is open from 7am to 11am. so earlier, not sure when i'm going to go in though.. I'm now thinking about having a sleepover with friends the night before, would take my mind off it and then we could go in together...
I'm sure everyone has done fine it's not about which poem you compared it with or whatever but how you interpreted the poem and stuff and the unseen one I made up loads of sh/t about it. But yeah I did Quickdraw and In Paris with You I kinda now feel I should of done Manhunt but awh well i'm not bothered tbf :smile:
Are we allowed to talk WJEC? I think we are.
Reply 2443
Original post by c3ntury
I'd remove this if you're referring to an exam done today.

Why? AQA is not a worldwide board
Hey how did you all find chemistry and english? :smile:
so pleased with english! was so easy compared to the short stories
and chemistry wasnt to bad
Reply 2447
Original post by blueray
Hey how did you all find chemistry and english? :smile:

fine actually, you? I thought the chem was fairly easy.. and the best question I could have wanted was in the english! :biggrin:
English was quite enjoyable. Some questions were worded strangely but I think I did the best I could. :smile:
Anyone think the Chemistry c2 was HARD? I deffiently did and i presume i already dropped 10 marks by looking at other posts :L ;'( There goes my chance of a A now to focus on p2 and still TRY to get my A :smile:

Still a bit sad though..
Original post by g.k.galloway
I didn't think it was too bad either. Was really miffed when we came out as on the titration question when you had to convert it into grams etc I got 12g. Everyone else got 48g and had a right go at me saying I was stupid - came home earlier and saw most peeps on here thought it was 12g - was soooo happy!

Lol same at my school (about the titration question) :biggrin:
Original post by starienight
and chemistry wasnt to bad

Original post by g.k.galloway
fine actually, you? I thought the chem was fairly easy.. and the best question I could have wanted was in the english! :biggrin:

Original post by Paparazzo
English was quite enjoyable. Some questions were worded strangely but I think I did the best I could. :smile:

Yeah I'm glad they chose a short unseen :smile: And mametz wood was good to compare to :smile:

For chemistry what did you write about Li,Na,K
The 2 reasons? :smile:

For once something from and CGP book actually came up! :lol:
Reply 2452
Original post by Paparazzo

that's the single most important thing :smile:
Hi, had my English Lit exam today, it went pretty well :smile:
How did everyone else find it?
Original post by TheArtOfThePoetic
Hi, had my English Lit exam today, it went pretty well :smile:
How did everyone else find it?

Im not allowed to discuss mine yet i think :L

EDIT: but chemistry was hard :L
(edited 11 years ago)
What section did you guys do? I did relationships :smile:
Original post by Sheel1
Im not allowed to discuss mine yet i think :L

Ah ok, i hope it went well though :')
Reply 2457
Original post by blueray
Yeah I'm glad they chose a short unseen :smile: And mametz wood was good to compare to :smile:

they are all very reactive (especially with water) and they are soft and shiny to cut
Hey!
I compared Charge of the Light Brigade to Out of the Blue as one shows bravery throughout, and the other feels like giving up at the end... But I seem to have been the only one to compare these two!

Also, how did anyone find the Edexcel P3 exam this morning?!
Original post by blueray

same here for english we did relationships so I did the first question and then what did you talk about for the unseen?
i cannot even remember, i always think with science or maths if I dwell on them I get all stressed

Latest