The Student Room Group

What would you do if you failed your A-levels?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Look to go into other areas other than academia or re apply with the grades i get.
Cry and realise I would probably never become a medic.
Reply 82
play runescape.
Have no expectations to yourself and you can't be disappointed.
well if this happens then I'd have do a BTEC course somewhere else because I won't be allowed to resit year 12 exams at my sixth form :|
Reply 85
Return to the congo and become president.
go to China teach them how to sing Karaoke well
Become a gigolo.
Become a NEET who sits in front of the TV all day and lives off Pot Noodles

stock-photo-photo-of-a-man-sitting-in-a-big-chair-in-front-of-the-television-eating-a-hamburger-.jpg

Not really, I'd re-sit the year.
Reply 89
Cry
Organized Crime.

R.I.P Baby face Nelson
Reply 91
Original post by LSD
play runescape.

i played runescape for 6 years, regret it now despite maxing out my account. was a waste of my lifee :tongue:
I have the impression there are members who aren't serious in comments. :hmmmm2:

That might happen, if I don't pass the A-level: I'm building a float (with a sail), walking to the North Sea and set sail and I'm trying to across the atlantic one day.
When I DID fail my AS year I simply resat and loved every minute of the resit year, it was just general lovely and I worked my socks off the second time. It seemed awful at results but once I got enrolled into my sixth form for my resit year, everything fell into place and from that day I started working.
Cry.
Eat myself into oblivion.
Suffer through another year of study AND another Uni interview. It isn't even worth thinking about. eruuuuggghhh
Most of them, who wrote in this thread, would start to cry, if they don't pass the A-level.
Is it really so important? I don't think so!

Here is an another Idea which I get, if I don't pass the A-levels: I'm crossing the sea and I would go ashore on an Island. Yes this comment is connect to my last one!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Kallisto
Most of them who wrote in this thread would start to cry, if they don't pass the A-level.
Is it really so important? I don't think so!

Here is an another Idea which I get, if I don't pass the A-levels: I'm crossing the sea and I would go ashore on an Island. Yes this comment is connect to my last one!

I was in tears but after a few hours or the next day, you'll be over it depending on how much work you put into it. I knew I was going to fail as I was just so behind in my work so I decided to put immense effort in and that's exactly what I did. Everything worked out in the end :smile:
Original post by LifeIsGood
I was in tears but after a few hours or the next day, you'll be over it depending on how much work you put into it. I knew I was going to fail as I was just so behind in my work so I decided to put immense effort in and that's exactly what I did. Everything worked out in the end :smile:

This is one of the aspects which are just poor in my opinion. Learning shouldn't be a work, it should be fun - and interesting, no matter what a doctrine it is.
Reply 98
Go back to India :wink:
Reply 99
Original post by EmmaJane_

do another year

Quick Reply

Latest