The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Student finance is done so now I just need the grades (BCC) to get in. Anyone else doing English Language and Creative Writing? :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by Jethraw
You aren't alone there!
I'm hopefully starting a History degree at Chester in September, (grades permitting), and I'm moving from Northern Ireland too!

Nice to know I won't be the only person running around that nobody can understand :biggrin:

Anybody else doing a History degree come September?

I'm doing History too! :smile:
Anyone doing Bcs Psychology in september? Chester is my firm and need to get BBC :smile: Can't wait :biggrin:
Reply 143
Original post by Jethraw
You aren't alone there!
I'm hopefully starting a History degree at Chester in September, (grades permitting), and I'm moving from Northern Ireland too!

Nice to know I won't be the only person running around that nobody can understand :biggrin:

Anybody else doing a History degree come September?

Oh super :biggrin: I know another person hopefully going over to do Primary Ed so if need be, we can stick together so at least somebody understands us haha!

Good luck with your exams if you haven't already finished them :smile: I'm seriously hoping there's some God about which likes me so I get in..
Reply 144
Aha! Nice one, there'll be a few of us then :smile:
Thanks a lot, I finished them last Tuesday so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for now! Good luck with yours and I hope to meet you come September!

Same for you Olivia! Nice to see other History students on here too :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 145
Hi I'm hoping to study Business Studies on the Chester Campus. Anybody studying the same degree? Also anybody liking the look of Bache Hall, I'm really confused what to do about accommodation as I want a lively atmosphere but at the same time I really like Bache Hall. Help?
Reply 146
if chester is your insurance choice, do you still apply for accomodation?
Reply 147
Has anyone heard about applying for accomidation :s I'm really confused I thought we would get lathers on the 1st?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 148
Original post by jemma2012
Got a conditional offer from Chester for Early Childhood Studies for September 2012 :smile: very happy as this was my first choice! Any one else doing this course already or starting in September like me? Jemma :smile:

I'm doing the same course! Are you planning on living there? :smile:
Reply 149
Original post by Shelllyy1
Has anyone heard about applying for accomidation :s I'm really confused I thought we would get lathers on the 1st?

According to the Uni, information about applying for accommodation will be sent out mid-June.
Reply 150
Original post by sianolivia123
Hey :smile: got a conditional offer for Tourism Management and for Dance. But gone with Tourism, dont know anyone! xxx

I'm just finishing my first year doing Tourism Management, any questions you have feel free to drop me a message
Reply 151
Original post by Lil2wkd
According to the Uni, information about applying for accommodation will be sent out mid-June.

Thank you very much :smile:

Original post by andym88
I'm just finishing my first year doing Tourism Management, any questions you have feel free to drop me a message

I've just finished my 2nd year of Tourism Management at Chester. The whole 2nd year just seems a big rush to make sure you finish everything in time for the start of a 5 week placement you have to undertake (unless you decide to do one abroad). It's not bad if can find a good placement but seeing as the Uni didn't help me much with finding one (it wasn't just me either, quite a few others had many problems too) it just turned into a big panic to find a placement.

I just finished that on Friday though and have been offered a job out of it in the Tourism Industry. So it turned out okay in the end but just give yourself a bit of time and make sure you arrange a meeting with Work Based Learning tutors around the Jan / Feb time. I've found the whole communication between everyone for Work-Based learning has been poor though. What were the two modules you picked for your 2nd year?
Original post by Petetheseat
Anyone doing Bcs Psychology in september? Chester is my firm and need to get BBC :smile: Can't wait :biggrin:

I am doing the Bsc psychology in september :smile: got the grades i need from my access course now so cant wait to start :smile:
Original post by kayleeroberts1
I am doing the Bsc psychology in september :smile: got the grades i need from my access course now so cant wait to start :smile:

That's awesome :biggrin: It's great to finally know someone who is doing psychology to :smile: You looking forward to it? What you doing about accomodation ? :smile:
i am also an adult learner (26) and will be coming to chester uni to study psychology :smile:
That's awesome :biggrin: It's great to finally know someone who is doing psychology to :smile: You looking forward to it? What you doing about accomodation ? :smile:

yea i know :smile: i didnt know anyone else who was doing it :smile: i was orginally going for social work and changed my mind last minute! :smile: i have my own house so i will be driving in everyday :smile:
yea i know :smile: i didnt know anyone else who was doing it :smile: i was orginally going for social work and changed my mind last minute! :smile: i have my own house so i will be driving in everyday :smile:

Thats good! I'm just trying to choose which accomodation to go for, but well done for getting your results, :smile:
Thats good! I'm just trying to choose which accomodation to go for, but well done for getting your results, :smile:

cheers worked really hard for them :smile: was working full time and doing a full time college course :smile: ive heard its quite hard sorting out the accomodation, my friend has just finished her degree in chester and rented an appartment with a few other girls off campus, good luck with it all :smile:
cheers worked really hard for them :smile: was working full time and doing a full time college course :smile: ive heard its quite hard sorting out the accomodation, my friend has just finished her degree in chester and rented an appartment with a few other girls off campus, good luck with it all :smile:

Yeah thanks :smile: Think I'm more tempted for the catered accomodation for my first year, then rent out with some people in my other years :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending