The Student Room Group

The 2012 STEP Results Discussion Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by maths134
You gonna come London meet thing?

Yh i heard about it.....but I haven't like got an invite? do we get it from the college? Might ring my college tomorrow....as they havent even confirmed my place on ucas yet :s-smilie: except for in writing :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by und
What made you choose Durham as your insurance over Warwick, UCL and St Andrews?

Guaranteed accom and its similar to camb.

[QUOTE="Rahul.S;39180735"]
You gonna come London meet thing?

Yh i heard about it.....but I haven't like got an invite? do we get it from the college? Might ring my college tomorrow....as they havent even confirmed my place on ucas yet :s-smilie: expect for in writing :tongue:

Yeh from college =D should come, we probs gonna go out after
Guaranteed accom and its similar to camb.

Yeh from college =D should come, we probs gonna go out after

ill defo back it.....can we invite friends? :colone:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Rahul.S
Yh i heard about it.....but I haven't like got an invite? do we get it from the college? Might ring my college tomorrow....as they havent even confirmed my place on ucas yet :s-smilie: expect for in writing :tongue:

christ might just be slow.. They're in a months time so there's no rush yet
i knw this is meant to be here but can u guys tell me wen we get our A level certificates? are they mailed home or sumthing?
Im guessing you have to ask your school/college, they may want you to go in and pick it up
Original post by iluvmaths
i knw this is meant to be here but can u guys tell me wen we get our A level certificates? are they mailed home or sumthing?

I recall getting mine in October last year, they were mailed to me.
Reply 5087

Varies from school to school. Ours were given out at an awards night in January, but if you couldn't attend they were posted a few weeks later.
Original post by Rahul.S
ill defo back it.....can we invite friends? :colone:

rahul bro, u shuld seriusly change ur sig to christchurch! cos thats where u goin... just went to lox a few hours a go for my bros addmission, ur pic was on the wall with christchurch written below!
Original post by Zuzuzu
Varies from school to school. Ours were given out at an awards night in January, but if you couldn't attend they were posted a few weeks later.

Original post by Farhan.Hanif93
I recall getting mine in October last year, they were mailed to me.

Original post by desijut
Im guessing you have to ask your school/college, they may want you to go in and pick it up

ty guys! i guess because we have an awards night in december, mayb there?!
Original post by desijut

You two do realize you're in the same year at the same school right?

We have an awards thing in December I think just so you know.
Original post by Tobedotty

mind=blown. Just realised who it was
rahul bro, u shuld seriusly change ur sig to christchurch! cos thats where u goin... just went to lox a few hours a go for my bros addmission, ur pic was on the wall with christchurch written below!

awks
(edited 11 years ago)

i went there around 2 after park to sort some stuff, if man saw next moist youts checking me out- situation would of became political :colone: nah fam Christ is more piff. btw is your brother getting into LOX next year.....he better be on the green lala hype :cig:
Reply 5094
Is this thread an example of what happens to someone's speech when they write, think and breathe mathematical symbols for a year? :tongue:
Original post by desijut
mind=blown. Just realised who it was

yeah ajeet guess hu man!
Original post by Rahul.S
i went there around 2 after park to sort some stuff, if man saw next moist youts checking me out- situation would of became political :colone: nah fam Christ is more piff. btw is your brother getting into LOX next year.....he better be on the green lala hype :cig:

sorry my acquaintance with street language is really minimal! didnt understand anything except the part about my bro going to lox! well he could if he rejects wanstead i guess..
Original post by Tobedotty

u blew my cover! :P
sorry my acquaintance with street language is really minimal! didnt understand anything except the part about my bro going to lox! well he could if he rejects wanstead i guess..

:lol: surprised you even made it to the building with a rather low familiarity with street language. if your brother wants to toughen up and be a man - he should go Loxford :yes:
Reply 5099
On the topic of uni prep problem sheers, can anyone help with q11 last "deduce" part here: http://tartarus.org/gareth/maths/stuff/introductory_sheet.pdf

Orginal thread on this Q here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=38873161&highlight=

a=log4 btw (i think).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending