The Student Room Group

What's your favorite show that got cancelled?

For me it's got to be 'How Not to Live Your Life' one of the funniest shows to have aired on BBC Three. Silly decision.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
the firm
Reply 2
Original post by Jamstaa
For me it's got to be 'How Not to Live Your Life' one of the funniest shows to have aired on BBC Three. Silly decision.

My Wife and Kids D':
Firefly.
Biggest shame in the verse :'(

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my E10i
Britannia High and the Secret Circle :frown:
scrubs
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
That's So Raven
BBC1's Survivors
Reply 8
Friends :'(
King of the hill.
Reply 10
Quantum Leap
Bad Girls
Super Duper Sumos :bawling:

Reply 12
Samurai Jack
Reply 13
Malcolm in the Middle, it was an awesome show.
Original post by This Honest
Super Duper Sumos :bawling:

So much of my childhood just came flooding back
Reply 15
Original post by NishaaaR
That's So Raven

That didn't get cancelled in the sense of ratings or anything. Basically Raven and Annaliese van der Pol both looked like they were in their late 20s and they were trying to make out that the characters were 16. Disney have this all the time with these teen programmes, and don't want them to end up like Sabrina the Teenage Witch - where the main character was trying to play a high school girl, but looked like she was nearly 30.

What was my favourite show that was cancelled?

Caprica. Given the success of BSG, I think they could have at least finished the season.

And Law & Order. Clearly the characters weren't the problem as they went and exported them to other parts of the franchise, and SVU is still made.
The IT Crowd. Screw TBBT and its dumb forced humour, The IT Crowd is miles better, but like too many British sitcoms it was canceled too soon. :frown:
The Mighty Boosh
Freaks and Geeks :bawling:
From the top of my head, it has to be Ugly Betty. Currently watching the repeats on E4 :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest