Reply 361
Original post by zzz.
I honestly don't know whether to go to barts or kings' one :frown:

barts ;-)
Original post by zzz.
I honestly don't know whether to go to barts or kings' one :frown:

Kings :smile:
Reply 363
Are there anyone who hasn't heard back yet?
Reply 364
Original post by jedi-master
Its ridiculous! I'll be going to Kings one, what about you?

I'll be going to King's one as well. See you there! :smile:
Reply 365
Hi guys congratulations to everyone who has a secured place this year! I am applying for 2014 entry and would like to know a bit about graduates who applied this year who have an offer, what was your UKCAT?

Thank you!
My UKCAT was 650 when I applied.
Reply 367
Original post by konanakon
My UKCAT was 650 when I applied.

Are you a graduate? Congrats on your offer! Any tips to newbies in the application process? :-)

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by mintea
Hi guys congratulations to everyone who has a secured place this year! I am applying for 2014 entry and would like to know a bit about graduates who applied this year who have an offer, what was your UKCAT?

Thank you!

stalking page always helps

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Dentistry_Applicants_Stalking_Page_2013_Entry
Reply 369
Original post by StraightUpG
barts ;-)

Are you going? They said they'd get back to us at least a week beforehand but I haven't heard from them. :s-smilie:
Reply 370
Original post by Jesss9
Are you going? They said they'd get back to us at least a week beforehand but I haven't heard from them. :s-smilie:

Yeh I am going. Hmm didn't you get an email from them about a week ago regarding the post offer open day?
Reply 371
Is it possible to go to the post offer open day without yet holding an offer? Is anyone going by themselves?:colondollar: (it's just that it would be nice if I could go before firming, to know what barts is like)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 372
Original post by I Came
Is it possible to go to the post offer open day without yet holding an offer? Is anyone going by themselves?:colondollar: (it's just that it would be nice if I could go before firming, to know what barts is like)

do you have an offer from barts?
Reply 373
Yeh I am going. Hmm didn't you get an email from them about a week ago regarding the post offer open day?

Yeah I did, and I sent that form back the same day but it says "we will send you a confirmation of your place by email at least one week before the open day so please check for this" and they haven't. :frown:
Reply 374
Original post by Jesss9
Yeah I did, and I sent that form back the same day but it says "we will send you a confirmation of your place by email at least one week before the open day so please check for this" and they haven't. :frown:

yeh I didnt get the confirmation either.. maybe it'l come tomorrow
Reply 375
do you have an offer from barts?

I haven't received an offer nor a rejection, but they sent me an email which implies to me that they are probably going to (or at least thinking about it)
Reply 376
Original post by I Came
I haven't received an offer nor a rejection, but they sent me an email which implies to me that they are probably going to (or at least thinking about it)

oh right, are u on the waiting list?
Reply 377

Not exactly, my fee classification remains unresolved so they can't yet make a decision on my application
Reply 378
Original post by I Came
Not exactly, my fee classification remains unresolved so they can't yet make a decision on my application

oh.. erm well i guess u could ring admissions up and ask if you can attend the open day?
Reply 379

Btw, what is the likelihood of those who are on the waiting list to actually get an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest