The Student Room Group

*Official Barts & The London Dentistry Applicants 2013*

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by zzz.
Btw, what is the likelihood of those who are on the waiting list to actually get an offer?

not sure, there are people who get offers from this but my guess is around 50%?
Reply 381
Hi guys
Has any one got the confirmation email for the open day; they said we would recieve it 1 week before the open day.
Reply 382
Original post by eyeDOTare
Hi guys
Has any one got the confirmation email for the open day; they said we would recieve it 1 week before the open day.

Nope, a few people were asking this same question, i don't think anyone has got the confirmation
Reply 383
Original post by StraightUpG
Nope, a few people were asking this same question, i don't think anyone has got the confirmation

I have already booked tickets to get there so i just hope its still going be on the 10th.
Reply 384
Original post by eyeDOTare
I have already booked tickets to get there so i just hope its still going be on the 10th.

Yeh same here
anyone willing to make an offer-holders group on facebook?

most other dental school have
Reply 386
Original post by dentistry123
anyone willing to make an offer-holders group on facebook?

most other dental school have

go ahead and make it :tongue:
hey guys, just recieved my confirmation for the post offer open day. I rang them and they said we could wear anything we wanted. What's everyone going to wear?
Original post by StraightUpG
go ahead and make it :tongue:

i tried to, but it wouldn't let me..i had to invite a friend before making it!
Reply 389
Original post by jedi-master
Its ridiculous! I'll be going to Kings one, what about you?

Original post by psjchin
I'll be going to King's one as well. See you there! :smile:

Hey :smile: I'll be going to the Kings one too, just wondering if you replied to the Barts email considering they said they would like us to let them know either way. What did you guys say? x
Original post by sechdent8
hey guys, just recieved my confirmation for the post offer open day. I rang them and they said we could wear anything we wanted. What's everyone going to wear?

Just gonna keep it casual, maybe a tuxeudo.
Reply 391
Yesss! Offer from barts
Original post by I Came
Yesss! Offer from barts

Well done dude!!
Reply 393
Firmed barts!
There's an offer holder group on Facebook called "Barts Dentistry Offer Holders 2013" :smile:
Reply 395
Original post by Sugarlumps123
There's an offer holder group on Facebook called "Barts Dentistry Offer Holders 2013" :smile:

Could you post a link please, i can't find it
Reply 396
Firmed barts. See you guys in September :-)
Original post by Sugarlumps123

Yeah you got a link to this?
Reply 399
Hi everyone
This is a question for current barts students. I have an offer for september and I was just wondering where the best place to live was for first year medics. with regards to how nice the halls are and the general atmosphere. Does it make I huge difference if I live on the mile end campus or the whitechapel campus?

Quick Reply

Latest