Sorry I meant skateboard

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i know dude. Got an enjoi ride.

I meant snowboard lol.
When did this become the Reiss Thread?!
Reply 8762
Original post by manchesterunited15
When did this become the Reiss Thread?!

I've literally been posting about stuff I bought from Reiss for 4 years. Literally. 4 years.

And considering I start my new job at Reiss where I will get a ridiculous staff discount next month, you can bet your ass it ain't gonna stop. It gonna get Reiss-y. Super Reiss-y.

Reiss-y as balls.
Original post by paddy
I've literally been posting about stuff I bought from Reiss for 4 years. Literally. 4 years.

And considering I start my new job at Reiss where I will get a ridiculous staff discount next month, you can bet your ass it ain't gonna stop. It gonna get Reiss-y. Super Reiss-y.

Reiss-y as balls.

I'd never even heard of it before this thread, and I still don't know how to pronounce it :redface:
Reply 8764
Original post by manchesterunited15
I'd never even heard of it before this thread, and I still don't know how to pronounce it :redface:

Like the name Reece.
Original post by save

I meant snowboard lol.

Oh right Ahaha I was judging you thinking you meant roller skates, like the old school four wheelers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8766
Anyone got a Onesy? If you have you're proper Chav!
Original post by save

I meant snowboard lol.

Oh right Ahaha I was judging you thinking you meant roller skates, like the old school four wheelers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Luxray
Yeah I kinda wish I carried on with buying those, but I cancelled my order. Wish I kept them I mean for £20 I think I was silly for hesitating. Ah well.

What so you mean by rubbing? As in they are wearing down already?
Can I suggest you get some of these:
http://styleeconomist.co.uk/2012/11/09/foot-care/

The leather's really stiff and the ridge has been scratching me on the left heel. Just going to have to wait for it to soften up really, in the meantime I'll stick a plaster to cover the blister.
Reply 8769
Original post by Ruroyer72

Posted from TSR Mobile

**** that ha!
(edited 10 years ago)
*Is anyone a fan of the Kooples?

I picked up some nice shirts from them about a month ago.
Original post by paddy
I don't know, you tell me :h:

FYI I am clearly not buying whole outfits.

What can I say, I don't have a set style :dontknow:

Lets start with that bag. What the absolute hell are you thinking. What man can actually go outside and wear that. What girl would say "hes got a good fshion sense" Secondly those shorts. Don't wear shorts. The jumper looks like its been thrown up by the gay parade or something and those chinos are far to skinny looking, whats wrong with normal jeans????
Reply 8772
Original post by mercikhan
Lets start with that bag. What the absolute hell are you thinking. What man can actually go outside and wear that. What girl would say "hes got a good fshion sense" Secondly those shorts. Don't wear shorts. The jumper looks like its been thrown up by the gay parade or something and those chinos are far to skinny looking, whats wrong with normal jeans????

I seriously hope that you fail your degree as at least this way no one will be subject to your **** attitude. Is there a problem with being gay? I'm pretty sure that what makes you gay is the fact you like men and not what you wear. Get back to snapbacks and aztec tee's. Bigot.

Anyway, yeah the Kooples is nice. I'm always very anxious about going into that shop though. Quite intimidating.
Original post by Peachz
I seriously hope that you fail your degree as at least this way no one will be subject to your **** attitude. Is there a problem with being gay? I'm pretty sure that what makes you gay is the fact you like men and not what you wear. Get back to snapbacks and aztec tee's. Bigot.

Anyway, yeah the Kooples is nice. I'm always very anxious about going into that shop though. Quite intimidating.

Lol when did I say I had problem with gays? Just saying if you dress gay less likely chance of girl finding you attractive which is the only reason we spend soo much on clothes and don't give me the bull **** of wanting to look nice. What makes you think I wear snapback and Aztec shirts? Ive always rooted for a manly dress sense and I think all of you should as well, cause right now the clothes your showing intrest in make you look like bitches

And what, dear lord, do you put on your own body? Just 'normal jeans'. Wow. I mean really - truly a fashion forward individual.

You should make a bible and it can be filled with definitive insights like, "Don't wear shorts." (PS I'm wearing shorts now :teehee:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr Porter
And what, dear lord, do you put on your own body? Just 'normal jeans'. Wow. I mean really - truly a fashion forward individual.

You should make a bible and it can be filled with definitive insights like, "Don't wear shorts." (PS I'm wearing shorts now :teehee:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

heres what tom ford has to say on shorts http://gawker.com/5785796/tom-ford-a-man-should-never-wear-shorts
normal jeans look a billion times better then skinny chinos
Reply 8776
Lol when did I say I had problem with gays? Just saying if you dress gay less likely chance of girl finding you attractive which is the only reason we spend soo much on clothes and don't give me the bull **** of wanting to look nice. What makes you think I wear snapback and Aztec shirts? Ive always rooted for a manly dress sense and I think all of you should as well, cause right now the clothes your showing intrest in make you look like bitches

I am thinking that paddy might not be too disheartened at not being able to attract girls :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8777

I am a man (I checked this morning) and I go outside with that bag, so me for one :fyi:

Yeah nah, I'm gonna wear shorts bro. I'm Irish, and have you felt how hot it is? I'm melting as I type in shorts as is :fyi: Plus besides arms, girls actually like a nice pair of man legs :fyi:

The jumper is the wrong colour for a gay parade actually, plus orange suits me pretty well :fyi:

Those aren't chinos they're jeans, and they're not even skinny, they're a slim fit (but are a straight fit for me because I gots skinny legs) :fyi:

And I don't dress well for girls, because I suck mad dick bro :fyi:

You say you go for manly clothes, but I read that as boring unimaginative clothes because you're ignorant and afraid of change. Someday you may find a girl as closed minded and intellectually redundant as you, and I really really hope you have kids that turn out gayer than me :fyi:
Reply 8778
heres what tom ford has to say on shorts http://gawker.com/5785796/tom-ford-a-man-should-never-wear-shorts
normal jeans look a billion times better then skinny chinos

A) he says never wear shorts in the city, not in general

B) awesome designer though he may be, he is but one man, and no man or woman shall govern my majestic calves

C) see above reply, there are no skinny chinos in my recent posts :fyi:
Original post by paddy
I am a man (I checked this morning) and I go outside with that bag, so me for one :fyi:

Yeah nah, I'm gonna wear shorts bro. I'm Irish, and have you felt how hot it is? I'm melting as I type in shorts as is :fyi: Plus besides arms, girls actually like a nice pair of man legs :fyi:

The jumper is the wrong colour for a gay parade actually, plus orange suits me pretty well :fyi:

Those aren't chinos they're jeans, and they're not even skinny, they're a slim fit (but are a straight fit for me because I gots skinny legs) :fyi:

And I don't dress well for girls, because I suck mad dick bro :fyi:

You say you go for manly clothes, but I read that as boring unimaginative clothes because you're ignorant and afraid of change. Someday you may find a girl as closed minded and intellectually redundant as you, and I really really hope you have kids that turn out gayer than me :fyi:

I don't understand why being gay means you have to dress like a bitch, I also know people have different opinions I don't know why your getting so emotional over this, close minded and intellectually redundant? lol ok

Latest