The Student Room Group

Reason for 'excessive' hate of Muslims on TSR

Hi,

So firstly I am not of Islamic belief, but this has piqued my interest as every time I go on this forum there is at least one thread in the 'most popular' section about something to do with Muslims being percieved in a negative aspect.

Have I missed something as to why this pertains, or is this just a common perception due to the Taliban/ 9/11/ Bin Laden etc.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

:adore::adore::clap2::clap2::clap2::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

Idk how else to describe my emotions for this thread. I was wondering the exact same thing, a LOT of people seem to 'bash' Muslims on here. I'm all for questioning someone's belief in a polite manner but people are crossing lines and are often plain rude.
I think since neg rep was removed, the number of those threads has shot up! :tongue:
Original post by somethingunique
:adore::adore::clap2::clap2::clap2::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

Idk how else to describe my emotions for this thread. I was wondering the exact same thing, a LOT of people seem to 'bash' Muslims on here. I'm all for questioning someone's belief in a polite manner but people are crossing lines and are often plain rude.

yep :smile:
I'd say some people just hate Islam for no reason, or they don't fully understand it, or they have taken in what media says about Islam.
Original post by Maid Marian
I think since neg rep was removed, the number of those threads has shot up! :tongue:

yep positive correlation - now to work out Spearman's rank// product moment correlation coefficient...
Concentrate on your exams.
Original post by dontdodrugskids

Really getting sick of these posts now.

Stop stealing my line just because its an automatic rep booster.

Also my exams are in May and June and its half term.

Also wtf are you doing here, why dont you concentrate on your exams instead of telling people to ASD ><>
Really getting sick of these posts now.

So you surely know how people feel when you make the same, 'im so ugly' posts?
Original post by Destiel <3
Stop stealing my line just because its an automatic rep booster.

Also my exams are in May and June and its half term.

Also wtf are you doing here, why dont you concentrate on your exams instead of telling people to ASD ><>

I suggest instead of whining you concentrate on your exams.
So you surely know how people feel when you make the same, 'im so ugly' posts?

That's different.
That's different.

You're right, you're more annoying.
I think you're confusing disliking Islam with disliking Muslims. They aren't the same thing.
(edited 10 years ago)
You're right, you're more annoying.

:aetsch:
I suggest instead of whining you concentrate on your exams.

Thank you I will do, I love you. Really I do. Its a pleasure to have you to assist me and I love your enthusiasm and assist for me. Thank you baby ^6xoxoxo
Original post by ThatPerson
I think your confusing disliking Islam with disliking Muslims. They aren't the same thing.

Cmon man you know what I mean.
Original post by Destiel <3
Thank you I will do, I love you. Really I do. Its a pleasure to have you to assist me and I love your enthusiasm and assist for me. Thank you baby ^6xoxoxo

I'm not convinced that you're concentrating on your exams.
They can't face the fact that Islam is the truth. If they want answers why do they come on here and start banging on about every little detail on the Quran to a bunch of students who know absolutely NOTHING about the Quran, when they can go to qualified islamic teachers who are more than happy to answer them.
Reply 19
alot of people on here are quite dumb really but actually think they are super intellectuals who know everything , they will probably grow up and realize how closeminded and embarrassing they were

Quick Reply

Latest