The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by F10THU
Have Newcastle confirmed a date with you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not yet no, still waiting, emailed the woman who sent me the original email but got an Out of Office email back so think i will give it another day or two then email again maybe. you?
Reply 21
Original post by Josie1994
I'm a second year on the pwc course at Newcastle if you want any advice :smile: know a lot about reading too as it started the same year as my intake

Just a question about PwC in general, do you know what the opportunities are like post qualification to move into a different are of the company? I know its not easy from what I have read, but is it possible?

Also how have you found the course in general, alongside the placements? Bit vague i know, sorry, just want a general overview of how you are finding it!

Thanks
Reply 22
Original post by KForshaw
Not yet no, still waiting, emailed the woman who sent me the original email but got an Out of Office email back so think i will give it another day or two then email again maybe. you?

Not yet, I was worried maybe it went in the junk mail. I'm glad I'm not the only one!
Reply 23
Im looking into applying to the PWC flying start program but don't have minimum predicted grades AAB, I have ABB. Is there any chance they can still process my application for PWC?
Reply 24
Original post by F10THU
Not yet, I was worried maybe it went in the junk mail. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

What about now? I have mine on the 17th December! The woman said to me though that if your AC/interview isn't in december they won't necessarily email you the date until the new year.
Reply 25
What about now? I have mine on the 17th December! The woman said to me though that if your AC/interview isn't in december they won't necessarily email you the date until the new year.

Still nothing... I didn't know they had the 17th, I thought it was the 16th.. How's your prep going? What have you been learning? Good Luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by F10THU
Still nothing... I didn't know they had the 17th, I thought it was the 16th.. How's your prep going? What have you been learning? Good Luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

They have both the 16th and 17th. I imagine yours will be in the new year if you haven't heard anything yet. And not bad, mostly been focusing on PwC and researching a lot about them at the moment, going to look more into ICAEW soon and try and plan some questions that could come up hopefully.

Thankfully i don't think there is any online testing even at the AC so thats a bonus.
I applied for the one at Nottingham and Reading. had my Reading AC on 4th and got an offer that evening. Now just waiting for the AC at Nottingham on the 17th. Good luck to everyone applying!! :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by *insertusername*
I applied for the one at Nottingham and Reading. had my Reading AC on 4th and got an offer that evening. Now just waiting for the AC at Nottingham on the 17th. Good luck to everyone applying!! :smile:

How did you find the interview and group assessment? Well done, that's soooo good!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by *insertusername*

Well done that's really good, got mine next Tuesday at Newcastle! How did you find it? Better or worse than you expected? Any info would be great haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Well done that's really good, got mine next Tuesday at Newcastle! How did you find it? Better or worse than you expected? Any info would be great haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

How's the prep going?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by F10THU
How did you find the interview and group assessment? Well done, that's soooo good!!

The interview was great - my interviewer was lovely! But I found the group exercise really changing and fake:P
Reply 32
Original post by F10THU
How's the prep going?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not bad have written rough answers to questions i think they will ask me and have done my research on PwC, ICAEW, a few business and current affairs related things just in case they ask about that etc.
Reply 33
[QUOTE="*insertusername*;45544613"]
Original post by F10THU

The interview was great - my interviewer was lovely! But I found the group exercise really changing and fake:P

What was your group assessment on?
Reply 34
Just had my interview/assessment centre today so can probably provide some feedback if anyone has any questions :smile:
Reply 35
Just had my interview/assessment centre today so can probably provide some feedback if anyone has any questions :smile:

Did they tell you the outcome?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by F10THU
Did they tell you the outcome?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They just rung me about an hour ago and told me that I have been given an offer for it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
I now have an offer for Newcastle too! Time to pick between Reading or Newcastle.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Original post by F10THU
I now have an offer for Newcastle too! Time to pick between Reading or Newcastle.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! I didn't apply for reading so can't offer any advice there haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
How long was the interview? I'm applying for Newcastle

Latest

Trending

Trending