The Student Room Group

Which job/degree is better???

So got 2 degrees interested at uni they are IT MANAGEMENT FOR BUSINESS WITH INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE AT THE UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER AND CYBER SECURITY BSC AT WARWICK UNI AND THE DEGREE APPRENTICESHIP I WANT IS EITHER PWC FLYING START DEGREE ACCOUNTING OR EY AUUT/ASSURANCE SO IS TOUGH BTW I WANT JOB OPPORTUNITIES,GREAT PAY THAT INCREASES AS MUCH EXPERIENCE YOU GET IN THE ROLE AND IS WORTH AND IS IN HIGH DEMAND TO GROW IN FUTURE AND HAS GREAT FLEXIBILITY AND WORK LIFE BALANCE AND POTENTIAL FOR REMOTE WORK ASWELL JOBS CAME ACROSS CYBER SECURITY PROGRAM AND PROJECT AND NORMAL MANAGER IT PROJECT MANAGER IT COMPLIANCE ANALYST IT BUSINESS ANALYST ACCOUNTANT IT MANAGER AND GET DIRECTOR AND PARTNER WHICH IS WHEN I GET MORE EXPERIENCED BUT IT IS HARD BUT WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND???
Reply 1
Recommend not typing in caps.

Also recommend working out if you want to go into IT/cyber or accountancy/audit. They ain't the same thing.
Reply 2
Original post by TiBFS
Recommend not typing in caps.

Also recommend working out if you want to go into IT/cyber or accountancy/audit. They ain't the same thing.

Which do you recommend from what I’ve said
Reply 3
Original post by aryc_30
Which do you recommend from what I’ve said

I recommend you reappraise whether you want 'GREAT PAY' or 'GREAT FLEXIBILITY AND WORK LIFE BALANCE'.

If you want both then cyber in the public sector. But let's face it, that just means you get neither.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending