The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Met Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by halfacupoflove
I'm super confused! I've been looking at The Plaza and it says the tenancy length starting from 6th September... I think my course starts 1st Sept! Does this mean I wouldn't be able to choose this accom? So confuuuuuuuused :frown:

Phone them up, and explain see what they say x
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
hiiii! reading through loads of accommodation stuff and stumbled upon this even though it's from like a year ago! i'm considering mill street and would be at city campus.. loved the rooms and stuff, but scared i'll miss out on the social life of opal 1/2 but its an absolute sh*thole... thoughts?
thanks!
Reply 122
Original post by tashaplumb
hiiii! reading through loads of accommodation stuff and stumbled upon this even though it's from like a year ago! i'm considering mill street and would be at city campus.. loved the rooms and stuff, but scared i'll miss out on the social life of opal 1/2 but its an absolute sh*thole... thoughts?
thanks!

Yeah I'm in the same situation, think I'm gunna go with the plaza though, was thinking mill street but was thinking the same about the social life etc x
Original post by Beckyduffx
I am staying in a cluster flat too!

Hiya! Have you heard anything about your flat number or anything yet? Im in cluster flats too! :smile:
Original post by Beckyduffx
I am staying in a cluster flat too!

I'll be living across from you :P Townhouse woo!
Have you had your room confirmed?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending