Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
firmed RHUL for psychology :biggrin: excited, now to get 3A's
Congrats rosie tunes!
Original post by ridaim
Hey everyone! I'm from Ireland..
I've gotten offers back from all but I'm so confused to what to pick! Queen Mary's, Uni of Reading, RHUL, and Uni of Surrey! This is such a hard decision to make! But Ive read around and not many people like RHUL but I saw many pictures and it is absolutely beautiful! Can you help me if they know which Uni would be preferable?

hey, Iam thinking abour RHU also,what negative things did you hear about it? :O..btw I I am also deciding between QM,Kings college,RHU,Middlesex,Essex
Original post by ranaerginbilgic
I am accepted to University of Nottingham-Management and Royal Holloway-Management with Marketing. I want to do an MBA at NYU Stern after working for a few years after university. Which one should I choose?

Hi I have at RHU the same department -management :smile: But I havent firmed it yes cause I'm still deciding
Got a conditional offer for English and Creative Writing from Royal Holloway recently, and I'm ecstatic about it since it was the only uni that asked me for a creative writing portfolio. But I'm just so confused about which uni to choose... everyone I know seems to at least have a favourite out of the offers they've received and yet I have no clue. I'm stuck between Royal Holloway, Reading and Bath Spa. Please someone tell me it's not terrible to be as confused as this! :smile:
Original post by keeleyjes13
Got a conditional offer for English and Creative Writing from Royal Holloway recently, and I'm ecstatic about it since it was the only uni that asked me for a creative writing portfolio. But I'm just so confused about which uni to choose... everyone I know seems to at least have a favourite out of the offers they've received and yet I have no clue. I'm stuck between Royal Holloway, Reading and Bath Spa. Please someone tell me it's not terrible to be as confused as this! :smile:

Don't worry, as long as you make your decision before your deadline, it is probably better to carefully consider your decision rather than rushing to make your choices and then regretting it. I hope so, anyway, as I'm still unsure myself, haha. Congrats on your offer :smile:
Original post by RainReader
Don't worry, as long as you make your decision before your deadline, it is probably better to carefully consider your decision rather than rushing to make your choices and then regretting it. I hope so, anyway, as I'm still unsure myself, haha. Congrats on your offer :smile:

Thank you so much for this. Seriously, I need all the reassurance I can get! And thank you so much, I can't believe they actually considered my writing passable :smile: What unis are you considering? I hope you can figure it out soon ^^
Thank you so much for this. Seriously, I need all the reassurance I can get! And thank you so much, I can't believe they actually considered my writing passable :smile: What unis are you considering? I hope you can figure it out soon ^^

Royal Holloway and Exeter (also for an English-related course). Yes, hopefully I will make my mind up soon...though knowing me, it could take a while, haha.
Reply 389
Original post by Freelancer_Fel
I'm also interest in applying for MSc in Data Science and Analytics. It's a new program that just open, but I have heard a lot of good stuff about Royal Holloway's Computer Science Department, especially in Information Security. Anybody thinking about applying for this next year?

I'm a bit concern about the fact that my GPA is not very high and my bachelor's is in engineering, not comp-sci though.

Hey ,

I am planning on joining MSc in Big Data but as I am from India ,I have not got a chance to visit the university.

Have you got an offer yet for Big Data?

Regards
Ankit

Posted from TSR Mobile

I ve only considered Royal Holloway and Surrey University. I like RH much more.

Btw Keeley, join us on the freshers group, i joined last week and theres quite abit of talk on there! not sure if I can post links here but its here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1412981028969497/
Original post by absurdity69
I ve only considered Royal Holloway and Surrey University. I like RH much more.

Btw Keeley, join us on the freshers group, i joined last week and theres quite abit of talk on there! not sure if I can post links here but its here:

Oh thank you so much for the invite! I've just gone on there to try and join. I'm revisiting RHUL this weekend to see if its definitely where I want to go so hopefully next week my decision will be made :smile:
Oh thank you so much for the invite! I've just gone on there to try and join. I'm revisiting RHUL this weekend to see if its definitely where I want to go so hopefully next week my decision will be made :smile:

How was your trip to RHUL campus?

Please share :smile:
I absolutely loved the campus. The founders building is stunning and all old and Hogwarts-y, but then just down the road you've got a whole bunch of modern buildings. I went on a sunny day first time and it was stunning, and when I went to the applicant day it was really horrible weather but the campus still managed to look good! It's so picturesque. I put it as my firm choice as soon as I got all 5 offers through!
Gi guys, I was wondering if is there any freshers page on facebook for RHUL applicants?:smile:
Original post by absurdity69
How was your trip to RHUL campus?

Please share :smile:

Hey there! It was a whole lot better than my first experience of the campus. We simply arrived and were allowed to take our time walking around, exploring the founders building in particular. It all felt very relaxed, especially when comparing it to the open day I went to. We also walked into Egham, which took around 20 mins or something and it was a lovely little town. Basically, I just loved it a lot more upon going back and feeling a lot more relaxed in looking around, all the students that we passed were very help in giving us any directions and the campus looked simply gorgeous in the sunshine! Not very detailed, sorry ^_^
Original post by callmeniki
Gi guys, I was wondering if is there any freshers page on facebook for RHUL applicants?:smile:

Im part of this group, it seems official and there are alot of other new people there asking lots of questions!

The other one has no activity.
Original post by PoisonAppleTart
Anyone planning on studying Ancient and Medieval History at RHUL? :smile:)

I am!
Original post by wheelerc
I am!

Awwh yay!!
Hey, has anyone put Royal Holloway down as their firm for History?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending