The Student Room Group

TSR Xbox Society

Scroll to see replies

I've just recently bought an xbox one and have Titanfall and Forza 5. I'll be getting fifa 15 when it's out, probably on pre order. What other games can anyone recommend? I was going to get halo 5, not the remake of the last 4 but waiting for the one next year.

My gamer tag is leemuss86 if anyone wants to add it.

Might as well try to get this thread going again!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oziris
...]

Tomb Raider if you've not played it on last gen. Excellent game! :yep:
Original post by Oziris
I've just recently bought an xbox one and have Titanfall and Forza 5. I'll be getting fifa 15 when it's out, probably on pre order. What other games can anyone recommend? I was going to get halo 5, not the remake of the last 4 but waiting for the one next year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dead Rising. :yep: In the near future there is Destiny, Sunset Overdrive and Forza Horizon (if you like racing games).
Original post by Oziris

Posted from TSR Mobile

Watch Dogs :smile:!
I never knew there was an Xbox society! :smile:
Original post by mikeyd85
Tomb Raider if you've not played it on last gen. Excellent game! :yep:

I never actually played it on last gen so don't know what to expect. Is it a big improvement over the previous games?

Original post by Mr Smurf
Dead Rising. :yep: In the near future there is Destiny, Sunset Overdrive and Forza Horizon (if you like racing games).

I am into racing games more at the moment but want to get a wider variety of games. I saw that Destiny game on Amazon and thought it looked good but I don't really know much about it. I'm also not 100% sure on Forza Horizon, depends how much different it is.

Original post by rayquaza17
I never knew there was an Xbox society! :smile:

Me neither! I had to search for it and this seemed like the best one to revive!
Original post by Oziris
I never actually played it on last gen so don't know what to expect. Is it a big improvement over the previous games?

Yeah, it's really quite good tbh! An excellent reboot IMO.
Original post by mikeyd85
Yeah, it's really quite good tbh! An excellent reboot IMO.

I'll have to have a look into it but at this rate I'll end up having too many games to actually play.

I reckon by the end of September I'll most likely have Forza 5, Titanfall, Fifa 15, F1 2014 (if it's out) and Destiny. I was thinking about GTA 5 to see how much better it is compared to the PS3 version. Might have space for one other shooting/fps game so Tomb Raider might be the way to go.

I'll keep looking into them though.
Anyone else playing TitanFall on Xbox One?

None of my friends have an xbox one yet, so add me if you want to play :biggrin:

Gamertag: AtP Angel
Original post by HashimKF

None of my friends have an xbox one yet, so add me if you want to play :biggrin:

Will add you later mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TAAAAAAAAAAANK - add me :smile:
Put in T then put loads of As until it doesn't let you put any more in, then take out the last two and put NK.
I remember this thread, back in the day.

Dark Souls was f2p on xbox 360 recently, I loaded it up and it took me 10 minutes to kill a single ghoul with my dagger. I told my brother this and he started playing it, he was whizzing through the game. I couldn't believe it, he was making me look bad :lol:
Does Anyone play Fifa 14 on the Xb1?

My GT is jaiyeko
Original post by Undisclosed 15
Will add you later mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Put in T then put loads of As until it doesn't let you put any more in, then take out the last two and put NK.

Nice guys, I might be going out tonight after gym, so if I am I won't be on until tomorrow. No work until Friday though so we can get some solid games in :biggrin:

You play fifa 14?
Cool, Xbox society :tongue:

My GT is Lady Ecliptic

But I need to get live again first :frown:
Original post by LadyEcliptic
Cool, Xbox society :tongue:

My GT is Lady Ecliptic

But I need to get live again first :frown:

360 or one?
360 or one?

360 :tongue: Could never afford a One...

Didnt work. Surely your gamertag doesnt have about 20 As in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Undisclosed 15
Didnt work. Surely your gamertag doesnt have about 20 As in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It has 12, I left one out!

It is 'TAAAAAAAAAAANK' as copied and pasted from xbox.com

Quick Reply

Latest