The Student Room Group

Is 50 cent the best rapper ever

Scroll to see replies

Lmao, just lmao

Nowhere near the best rapper ever, if you mean in terms of popularity and recognition he's probably pretty high but not even the best at that IMO

Sadistik
Lowkey
Akala
Logic

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
50 cent isn't even better than J Cole...

- That username is legen-wait-for-it-DARY

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by CallMeJay
50 cent isn't even better than J Cole...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol at J Cole being your example of a bad rapper

Posted from TSR Mobile
inb4 TSRians who don't listen to rap suggest 2Pac and/or Eminem
Original post by Arithmeticae
Lol at J Cole being your example of a bad rapper

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wasn't calling him a bad rapper. I was implying for him to be the greatest he has to be better than J Cole

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lmao, just lmao

Nowhere near the best rapper ever, if you mean in terms of popularity and recognition he's probably pretty high but not even the best at that IMO (I would probably say someone like Jay Z, Eminem or Kanye for that)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kanye the best rapper ever? lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd probably say Em

The guy got an Oscar for a reason imo.

his lyrics are deep as **** and they just got a good flow
Original post by ganjasaurus.
what do you guys think.

no 50 cent isn't but he is iconic
made ganagsta rap appealing and commercially successful so a lot of rappers are thankful for him

I personally think Joe budden is the best not being biased but he has incredible flow, lyrical content and tells amazing stories in his songs.
he is also very consistent but very underrated due to him not being a commercial artist but boy he is goood
Original post by CallMeJay
Kanye the best rapper ever? lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most popular/recognized, some of his albums were pretty good but nowhere near the best

Edited my post anyways, Sadistik is my fave rapper

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Most popular/recognized, some of his albums were pretty good but nowhere near the best

Edited my post anyways, Sadistik is my fave rapper

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kanye isn't the best he is good very but he doesn't write all of his lyrics which are upsetting.
but he has a good catalogue something for all hip hop fans

Eminem is good as well a lot of people forget about him but his one of the best and I like the way he behaves nowadays. his proper chilled out and only focused on rapping
Not many of you listen to J Cole's lyrics clearly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
His discography is average at best, he isn't a great rhymer nor innovator and pretty much everything he says is egotistical and/or false. You can say he makes 'bangers', but that's nowhere near enough to be the greatest ever.
Reply 33
Lmao, just lmao

Nowhere near the best rapper ever, if you mean in terms of popularity and recognition he's probably pretty high but not even the best at that IMO (I would probably say someone like Jay Z, Eminem or Kanye for that, most popular not best)

Sadistik is GOAT

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agree with JayZ Eminem but not Kanye.
Hes alright. Lil wayne was voted top rapper once and i think hes a good one too. + Hes hot :colondollar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAlGoMGubYM

If I didn't know he was serious I'd think this was a parody.
Moved to Music
50 cent, lil Wayne and eminem (for past 10 years anyway) are absolutely garbage.

Say what you will about kanye but he has put out at least 2 classic hip hop albums and produced jay Z's best album. Despite being nowhere near the strongest rapper.

Andre 3000 is one of my favourites
Original post by Jordooooom
Say what you will about kanye but he has put out at least 2 classic hip hop albums and produced jay Z's best album. Despite being nowhere near the strongest rapper.

Arguable on both to be honest, but he's still a good artist.
Original post by Jordooooom
50 cent, lil Wayne and eminem (for past 10 years anyway) are absolutely garbage.

Andre 3000 is one of my favourites

I think legacy was really good as was a lot of MMLP2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nas has to be my favorite

Quick Reply

Latest