The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Is www.ueaticketbookings.co.uk a legitimate site?

I'm starting UEA in September (English lit and creative writing for anyone whose interested) And when I went to search for freshers tickets this came up- I know there's another site where you can just get regular wristbands but this one caught my attention because you can also get a bundle with a student discount card which is really appealing. My issue is that on the UEA page, they advertise a different site that just sells regular wristbands, and they don't post anything relating to this one. I don't want to spend seventy pounds and get all hyped for freshers only to find that I've been conned. Does anyone know if this website is legitimate? I think it probably is but I'd rather check first.
Thank you. :smile:
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by INK_
I'm starting UEA in September (English lit and creative writing for anyone whose interested) And when I went to search for freshers tickets this came up- I know there's another site where you can just get regular wristbands but this one caught my attention because you can also get a bundle with a student discount card which is really appealing. My issue is that on the UEA page, they advertise a different site that just sells regular wristbands, and they don't post anything relating to this one. I don't want to spend seventy pounds and get all hyped for freshers only to find that I've been conned. Does anyone know if this website is legitimate? I think it probably is but I'd rather check first.
Thank you. :smile:

Hi,

Week 1 of Fresher's Week mainly takes place on the UEA campus (in the LCR) and can be found on this link - http://www.ueastudent.com/articles/welcome-week-line-up

At the bottom of the webpage it explains the difference in websites. If you wish to purchase Week 1 tickets then it needs to be through www.ueastudent.com

If you would like to purchase Week 2 tickets (which are mainly club events in the city) then you can buy it through http://www.ueaticketbookings.co.uk/

Hope that helps :smile:

Vicky
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending