The Student Room Group

Has anyone used Oxbridge Online Learning before?

Oxbridge Online Learning do an online year-long A Level course and I was wondering if anybody else had heard of them - are they legitimate, what was your experience with them, etc? They /seem/ okay but I don't want to end up folking out X amount of money before I get other people's thoughts on them first!
Reply 1
Original post by liv_laughlove
Oxbridge Online Learning do an online year-long A Level course and I was wondering if anybody else had heard of them - are they legitimate, what was your experience with them, etc? They /seem/ okay but I don't want to end up folking out X amount of money before I get other people's thoughts on them first!

Don't spend money on anything claiming to help you get into Oxbridge. Both unis state that any resources you need are available for free on their site. I applied for architecture at Cambridge as a working class public school applicant and I didn't spend any money on portfolio or exam help. Had interview practice with my college which helped more with confidence rather than knowing what questions they will ask. I got an offer.
What subject (and uni) are you interested in?
Do not spend money on these resources the universities don't approve of them and you could be rejected if they found out.
:bath:

Quick Reply

Latest