University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Uni of herts- room swaps!

Hey I have a place on De Haviland
but I would like a room on college campus
anyone willing to swap?
Reply 1
Hey, I'm willing to swap. Can I know which hall you got? PM me. <email removed by mod>
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by eooqi
Hey, I'm willing to swap. Can I know which hall you got? PM me.
Hey, I called the uni and changed my accom to college lane campus already but I know they have de hav rooms available so call them !!!
Reply 3
Ok thank you so much!!! I wanna change my room to Kimpton De Hav. I got offered Ashwell De Hav :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by MiddleEast94
Hey, I called the uni and changed my accom to college lane campus already but I know they have de hav rooms available so call them !!!

What did you say to make them move you?? When I asked they said there were no more rooms left... So annoying!
Reply 5
Original post by athir
What did you say to make them move you?? When I asked they said there were no more rooms left... So annoying!

They said that to me as well basically I declined my offer and then called them saying I needed a room and they made me a new offer for accom
Reply 6
Original post by athir

Oh and funny thing is the room they gave me which I wanted anyway, they had said it was full lol, but maybe I got lucky and someone declined it
Reply 7
Original post by MiddleEast94
Oh and funny thing is the room they gave me which I wanted anyway, they had said it was full lol, but maybe I got lucky and someone declined it

I have just accepted the offer they gave me, as it was going to expire by midnight today. I can't even call them until wednesday seeing as they're closed. They aren't even replying to my email... Really annoying now.. I actually have genuine reasons as to why I didn't want to be put in de Havilland. The whole application process seems like a waste of time if they just put you anywhere!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by athir
I have just accepted the offer they gave me, as it was going to expire by midnight today. I can't even call them until wednesday seeing as they're closed. They aren't even replying to my email... Really annoying now.. I actually have genuine reasons as to why I didn't want to be put in de Havilland. The whole application process seems like a waste of time if they just put you anywhere!

Oh no u accepted it ! U shouldn't have I had a 7 day deadline too I declined it te next day now they will tell u, it's too late to change as uv accepted and basically after u move in there will be a notice board inside te uni for room swaps in the first term and that is ur best bet
Reply 9
Original post by athir

They didn't reply to any of my emails lol you have to call them, if you had genuine reasons you could have declined my reason was crap lol , let me know how it goes pm me if u want
Original post by eooqi
Ok thank you so much!!! I wanna change my room to Kimpton De Hav. I got offered Ashwell De Hav :frown:

I have a room in Kimpton Flat 12 I will swap? Let me know asap!
Reply 11
Original post by aislingheff

Hey I've emailed them and they have given my boyfriend a room in Ashwell with me. So I'm not looking for any swappings anymore. If you're intending to get a room in Ashwell maybe you can email them :smile: they were pretty helpful in my case.
Original post by aislingheff

I just got offered a place yesterday in Ashwell Flat 08, and i'm willing to swap.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending