The Student Room Group

Do tiny women have less chance of attracting men both now and when they are older?

There was a discussion I heard whilst having a drink with people about whether short women or tall women were most appealing lol. One of them said this ...'4 ft something/5ft0 ladies are considered less attractive.Ladies are more sexy when they are more then 5'5.Imagine a 5ft lady and of 40 years old she has very less chance to get a man.Very few men will be attractive to her. Taller girls are considered hot (generally).See models and actors top ones are always taller.In real world too ,men get crazy for taller ones. Just thought I'd ask the guys is this true, would a 40 year old tiny woman have little chance of getting a man ? Male answers preferred : p
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by civilstudent
There was a discussion I heard whilst having a drink with people about whether short women or tall women were most appealing lol. One of them said this ...'4 ft something/5ft0 ladies are considered less attractive.Ladies are more sexy when they are more then 5'5.Imagine a 5ft lady and of 40 years old she has very less chance to get a man.Very few men will be attractive to her. Taller girls are considered hot (generally).See models and actors top ones are always taller.In real world too ,men get crazy for taller ones. Just thought I'd ask the guys is this true, would a 40 year old tiny woman have little chance of getting a man ? Male answers preferred : p

Shorter women are generally preferable to men.
I prefer taller girls
Tall girls can be hot , but small girls can be cute .
So going off the replies so far it really depends on the guy rather than general preference. Some say tall women age better but I don't know how so
Personally, I don't find a woman towering over me (especially in heels) a particularly attractive prospect. If I find a girl attractive, it's generally based on features other than height. My girlfriend is taller than me and does like her heeled shoes.

Generally speaking though, you'll see most men are taller than the woman in the relationship. Some guys will prefer tall leggy girls, whilst most others just won't be bothered either way or prefer shorter girls. I would definitely say it is no clear disadvantage to be a short woman (assuming you're what would be classed as an 'attractive' person anyway).

If anything, a shorter man will have more inherent problems with finding attraction from the opposite sex.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'd prefer someone of a similar height but a bit shorter lol, wouldn't want a gal a lot, if at all, taller than me
Honestly, any girl between like 5-6ft wouldn't bother me, I'm about 6ft though, if she was taller I'd feel intimidated xD
Reply 8

Shorter women are the best. They're easier to move around ;-)
Short girls get lot off attention but they do gain weight easily lol

Guys generally aren't comfortable with girls that are taller/nearly as tall as them, but it doesn't affect the chances of Tall/Tiny girls
Being short sucks :sad:
It's more your other features that make you unattractive though ... I don't think my height has had much effect on my ugliness. :no: Though obviously it doesn't help matters. :emo:
Reply 12
ye you probably will have less chance at that age, but will still have a chance, especially if you look nice.
Short girls are fitter, and I'd say that's the majority view.
If you have ever tried ****ing a shorter woman (e.g. 5ft-5ft2 thereabouts) you'll know it can be a right pain. It's just physically awkward when you're having sex if you're a bigger man. Won't go into the details, but it's obvious stuff.
Original post by Tom_Ford
If you have ever tried ****ing a shorter woman (e.g. 5ft-5ft2 thereabouts) you'll know it can be a right pain. It's just physically awkward when you're having sex if you're a bigger man. Won't go into the details, but it's obvious stuff.

I like tall girls.

But I am allowed too, because I am tall.
I'm 6ft and I prefer girls around 5'0-5'5, I'm in a relationship with a tall girl though (5'11). I knew a girl who was 4'8 who I wouldn't hesitate dating, she was cute.
(edited 9 years ago)
I like both, but perfect height for me is about 5ft6, I like girls who are tall with long legs, but being 5ft10 doesn't work if they are too.
Original post by slade p
ye you probably will have less chance at that age, but will still have a chance, especially if you look nice.

If a woman keeps herself physically fit at an older middle age would it be a major advantage over other women of the same age (who had a bit of flab) or are older women just generally unattractive because of their age? Older men seem to attract but I don't know what men think of older women.
Original post by fat_hobbit
I like tall girls.

But I am allowed too, because I am tall.

Your cousin Jalebi, can't be picky, tall or small he has to take what he can get.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending