Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by chem@uni
It will be the time you dont check that you will hear from them

How was the visit day thing?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
How was the visit day thing?

Really is nothing to worry about just a tour of the campus a little and the Chem building
A really short and quite laid back talk with a member of staff just about Chem and your PS
Haven't heard anything from them just yet though
Really is nothing to worry about just a tour of the campus a little and the Chem building
A really short and quite laid back talk with a member of staff just about Chem and your PS
Haven't heard anything from them just yet though

Ah nice. Sounds good

Is it one on one or?

Damn it, I wanna visit them and then get an offer straight haha
Ah nice. Sounds good

Is it one on one or?

I got an offer for physics without a visit day, maybe the same for other sciences?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah nice. Sounds good

Is it one on one or?

Yeah one on one but really relaxed so if you or anyone else is worried (I know it might not help but really don't be worried)
Original post by rachelc142
I got an offer for physics without a visit day, maybe the same for other sciences?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No Chemistry requires a visit day, not 100% why but Chem does and Physics doesnt. Maybe Chem is more competitive
Got an AAB offer for psychology 3 days after applying!!! Anybody going to the visit day on the 19th November i.e. on Wednesday? :smile: :smile:
Anyone receiving politics offers yet?
Reply 429
Has anyone got any offers for maths?
Original post by jb12
Has anyone got any offers for maths?

Ive got an offer for maths and physics which is an offer made through the maths department at bristol

Posted from TSR Mobile
It will be the time you dont check that you will hear from them

Thanks!! That cheered me right up !!! :biggrin: They say they "aim to make decisions in 5 weeks" its been 5 weeks.... AAAGHHHH
Reply 432
anyone got any interviews for medicine?
Original post by k4l397
That's great news :biggrin: Really worrying though, a lot of people would have got rejected and wouldn't have bothered getting feedback.

Yeah that's why I thought I should post this here! Seriously people. Get feedback!!
Original post by rachelc142

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chemistry needs a pre offer visit day it seems. Like compsci too

Yeah one on one but really relaxed so if you or anyone else is worried (I know it might not help but really don't be worried)

I prefer one on one :woo:
Original post by mazzletazzle
They are so slow for History.... I am giving up even checking anymore :mad:

I got a history offer from bristol yesterday actually so yours might come soon!
Original post by Ladivian
I got a history offer from bristol yesterday actually so yours might come soon!

AAAGH AAAGH AAAGH - have checked track (not there)... I felel like I might be checking it a lot today.....

What's your offer (WELL DONE btw) ? dymma what AS Levels you did /got and ur preds?
Thanks!! That cheered me right up !!! :biggrin: They say they "aim to make decisions in 5 weeks" its been 5 weeks.... AAAGHHHH

where do they say about the wait time? is it 5 weeks for all subjects? :smile:
AAAGH AAAGH AAAGH - have checked track (not there)... I felel like I might be checking it a lot today.....

What's your offer (WELL DONE btw) ? dymma what AS Levels you did /got and ur preds?

Offer is A*AA and my a levels are eng, Hist and latin. My predictions were A*A*A. Good luck
OFFER FOR BIOLOGY AAB
I'M SO HAPPY I DIDN'T THINK I'D GET ANY OFFERS AT ALL JUST ONE IS ENOUGH :biggrin:
Also got offered a job half an hour after getting the offer- this is just my night :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending