The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Penguinsaysquack
What did you end last season?

S1 , i know you can't increase your tier by more than 3 . But it seems so unfair, i should be gold 5+. Now i lost due to trolls and an insane amount of elo boosted plats. My record was 15/7 , not my win rate is under 50 %. :frown:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Goes 9-1 Sliver 3. Logic.

What were you last season?
Original post by hman1994
kk good stuff, you playing any games tonight ??

Probably not, and don't know when I'll next be on that account, just an if I happen to be on it and see you on then I'll inv you :smile:

S1 , i know you can't increase your tier by more than 3 . But it seems so unfair, i should be gold 5+. Now i lost due to trolls and an insane amount of elo boosted plats. My record was 15/7 , not my win rate is under 50 %. :frown:

If you're meant to be higher then you'll get there, all it takes is games. You've heard it before but it's true.

Anyone that's been boosted will drop to where they belong soon enough
I actually am starting to believe in elo hell. So many losses recently, just lost a game where I go 18/9/14 with Rengar
Jesus christ I'm nearly in Silver V from ending Silver II last season
Ended in silver 5 at end of season. In placements got put in bronze 1 after going 5-5, but my mmr was so high so I got like 35lp per win and apparently mordekaiser is really good in low elos it seems. Got back to silver and in my promos for silver 4 I won them but I skipped ahed to silver 3 :biggrin: also still get like 30lp per win

I don't actually know how true that is because my friend was in silver 3 last season, then went 8-2 and got placed in gold 4
It depends on your MMR and not division. I was plat IV and only went 6-4 but got placed in plat III. But I was getting a lot of LP fir win before reset. Now I get few and I play vs low plats and golds.

So if you dropped, you had bad mmr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SarcasticMel
It depends on your MMR and not division. I was plat IV and only went 6-4 but got placed in plat III. But I was getting a lot of LP fir win before reset. Now I get few and I play vs low plats and golds.

So if you dropped, you had bad mmr

Posted from TSR Mobile

What mmr

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your pre reset ELO was low if you won but still dropped

Posted from TSR Mobile
+28LP per win is very yummy, don't know what value my LP loss is yet (and don't intend to find out Kappa)

Odd since that high gains would suggest my MMR is higher than my league, so why place me there :lol:

2 more wins till promos
Your pre reset ELO was low if you won but still dropped

Posted from TSR Mobile

whats elo? someone couldnt explain it to me

I don't have it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Blade
I don't have it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well sucks to be you, huh?
Quick tip for those wanting to find a way to snowball their solo queue games !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqDOZYSsUVQ

Like and share and subscribe :biggrin:
Reply 8436
So I was thinking I should probably get back into this. Reached gold back in season 3 but have only been playing ARAMs since then so pretty rusty on the main map. Anyone fancy inviting me to their 5v5 group n helping me out a bit to get used to the new stuff?
On my way to level 30 :3 Not particularly great at the game but I find it fun. If anyone feels like playing a game sometime feel free to add me: Renavon. Just don't rage at my unskilled moments!
Original post by Chlomc
On my way to level 30 :3 Not particularly great at the game but I find it fun. If anyone feels like playing a game sometime feel free to add me: Renavon. Just don't rage at my unskilled moments!

Im not super good but I'll gladly show you the ropes, so to speak :tongue: can tell you item builds, general tips and that. If someone called Daddysbelt adds you, that's me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anythingoo1
I don't actually know how true that is because my friend was in silver 3 last season, then went 8-2 and got placed in gold 4

I went 8-2 promos , and finished season at sliver 1. I'd show you my first games on lol match history. But my ip is blocked from lol XD

Quick Reply

Latest