CHESTER UNIVERSITY2015 freshers here

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I went in January 😀
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Yep. I went to one in January 😊
Awsome! I only went yesterday 😂 . Where are you from? Do you want to stay in accommodation :smile:
Ahh, I'm from Leicestershire. And yes I do! 😊 how about you?
Original post by Jessicaallauren
Ahh, I'm from Leicestershire. And yes I do! 😊 how about you?

No way 😮 I'm from Leicester!!! That's so weird!!
Hahaha. Crazy!!
Hahaha. Crazy!!

I didn't think there would be anyone else from this way!! Do you have Facebook or twitter? Probably easier? 😂
I know. As it's quite a way from here. Yeah Jess Latimer is my Facebook
I know. As it's quite a way from here. Yeah Jess Latimer is my Facebook

Okayyy :smile: I added someone hopefully its you haha
Original post by bexh
Oh that will be good then! Yeah it should be it hasn't finished being built yet but it's right near the train station which is great! I went to the little show room for it yesterday and it looks like it's going to be really modern here's the link :smile: http://freshstudentliving.co.uk/location/chester/tramways/

Looks nice but that's pretty expensive for me! Haven't got a huge loan altogether! Where are you coming from? I live in Hartlepool now
Hello Everybody!

The Facebook group for this year is up and running if you wanted to join :smile:

facebook.com/groups/507374242734273/?fref=ts

So HYPED :biggrin:
Reply 71
Original post by JakeHarvs
Looks nice but that's pretty expensive for me! Haven't got a huge loan altogether! Where are you coming from? I live in Hartlepool now

I'm trying to see if I can get a job in the summer to save some money up 😂 me neither, I'm struggling with the NHS bursary application form as well so I may not even get money at this rate 😂 I live in Telford so it's only an hour ish away
Original post by bexh
I'm trying to see if I can get a job in the summer to save some money up ������ me neither, I'm struggling with the NHS bursary application form as well so I may not even get money at this rate ������ I live in Telford so it's only an hour ish away

yeah I'm aiming to save £1,000 for when i go down... although money burns a whole in my pocket so that won't happen! Have you got Facebook or anything to chat easier?
Original post by Mahbuba1997
Spanish and law over here :smile:

I'm doing law! :smile:
Original post by sswanny88
I'm going to Chester, got an offer and I've accepted for law and criminology, got the grades I need now so end of my current course I'll be accepted!

Reply 75
Original post by JakeHarvs
yeah I'm aiming to save £1,000 for when i go down... although money burns a whole in my pocket so that won't happen! Have you got Facebook or anything to chat easier?

Yeah I spend it so easily haha! Yeah it's Becky Haywood, it's a bright orange haired picture 😂
Reply 76
Original post by meryljamesx

Hey:smile: I'm doing Law with Criminology :smile:
Hey I'm doing just law 😊
Hey I'm from Liverpool and I've got an offer for midwifery:smile:
Original post by hollyFOB
Hey:smile: I'm doing Law with Criminology :smile:

Ah thats awesome :smile: Where are you from? :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending