The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle and Northumbria open days

Hey I was just wondering if anyone has applied or is planning on going to these open days in June or September?? ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Moved to Newcastle :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Slowbro93
Moved to Newcastle :smile:

Is it a good place to live??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rmcmurray21
Is it a good place to live??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Slowbro meant he moved the thread into the Newcastle section.

But yes, Newcastle is an amazing place. :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by rayquaza17
Slowbro meant he moved the thread into the Newcastle section.

But yes, Newcastle is an amazing place. :biggrin:

Haha okay!
Yeah I've been over on holidays a few times and it seems really nice ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not, because I'm in year 13, but I went to the Newcastle open day last year and it was amazing. You will have so much fun.
Reply 6
Original post by tomfailinghelp
I'm not, because I'm in year 13, but I went to the Newcastle open day last year and it was amazing. You will have so much fun.

Who did you go to the open day with? And is that where you are planning on going?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who did you go to the open day with? And is that where you are planning on going?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went with my mom :smile: I think most people go with a parent. I'm not going because I got an offer from Cambridge, but if I were applying for Law I think (even though it is not one of the very best law universities academically - though it is great) I would have chosen it over some slightly higher up ones in that regard, it is just such a nice place.
Reply 8
Original post by tomfailinghelp
I went with my mom :smile: I think most people go with a parent. I'm not going because I got an offer from Cambridge, but if I were applying for Law I think (even though it is not one of the very best law universities academically - though it is great) I would have chosen it over some slightly higher up ones in that regard, it is just such a nice place.

Oh well done! Well I want to do mechanical engineering, I think it's 18th in the UK for it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh well done! Well I want to do mechanical engineering, I think it's 18th in the UK for it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I personally think you'll be really interested then. Of all the Universities I visited (and definitely more than places like Liverpool, Nottingham), it was one of the very best.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending