Hardly
Original post by NutE
Every day for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do you cry everyday?
Is your face that funny?

Joke, serious why you cry?
I no longer feel emotions :indiff:
If this Nut account is supposed to be a parody of depression I'm not amused.if it's genuine I'n worried. I see a lot of really grim posts by you

More than I should. My last big cry out was my breakup. Since then have had mini breakdowns mostly when not sleeping etc.
Reply 5
There's this girl in my school who literally cries every pe lesson on Friday
Original post by NutE
Every day for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been emotional but never cried to be honest...:s-smilie:
Reply 7
I cry a lot and i'm male...
Everyday usually. It varies, it's either everyday for like months on end, or never for months on end. No in-between.
I cry like twice a month, a lot less then I used to.
There's nothing like the feeling after a good cry though; it feels like a weight off your shoulders sometimes. It varies for me. Sometimes I get annoyed when I can't cry but want/need to! :colondollar:xx
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
If this Nut account is supposed to be a parody of depression I'm not amused.if it's genuine I'n worried. I see a lot of really grim posts by you

More than I should. My last big cry out was my breakup. Since then have had mini breakdowns mostly when not sleeping etc.

Are you a female?
Reply 12
Original post by Zenarthra
Why do you cry everyday?
Is your face that funny?

Joke, serious why you cry?

You didn't answer the thread title.
Just got a lot to deal with, and I'm still not over some things that have happened in the past.

Original post by Smash Bandicoot

What do you mean? I'm just another user on here. I post whatever is on my mind and speak openly. Sorry if that makes you feel uneasy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't remember the last time I cried...
Original post by NutE
You didn't answer the thread title.
Just got a lot to deal with, and I'm still not over some things that have happened in the past.

What do you mean? I'm just another user on here. I post whatever is on my mind and speak openly. Sorry if that makes you feel uneasy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cant remember the last time i cried due to sadness, but i cry when i laugh so hard though.
You should just let go of the past, otherwise you'll never move forward in life.
I can't remember the last time I properly cried, probably around 4 years ago.
Every single day. I suffer from 'ultra ultra rapid cycling' (ultradian) bipolar, which is lots of fun, until it's not. :emo: I cried about 2 hours ago before I fell asleep for an hour. If I wasn't busy all day I would've cried more, but until about 8 or 9pm I didn't get a minute to slow down and think. Yesterday I almost cried at 1pm but somehow managed to force myself to stop, between 4pm and 12am I cried every few hours, then around 12am I became manic. I have to keep a diary of my emotions so it's funny looking back over the last few days and seeing how much I've been crying and stuff. :mmm: Every day it's different. It's like my moods/emotions have a life of their own.
(edited 9 years ago)
Once every few years?
Original post by Vixen47
Every single day. I suffer from 'ultra ultra rapid cycling' (ultradian) bipolar, which is lots of fun, until it's not. :emo: I cried about 2 hours ago before I fell asleep for an hour. If I wasn't busy all day I would've cried more, but until about 8 or 9pm I didn't get a minute to slow down and think. Yesterday I almost cried at 1pm but somehow managed to force myself to stop, between 4pm and 12am I cried every few hours, then around 12am I became manic. Every day it's different. It's like my moods/emotions have a life of their own.

Why do you cry so much? I can only shed a single tear, and that's when I want to cry.
Original post by Vixen47
Every single day. I suffer from 'ultra ultra rapid cycling' (ultradian) bipolar, which is lots of fun, until it's not. :emo: I cried about 2 hours ago before I fell asleep for an hour. If I wasn't busy all day I would've cried more, but until about 8 or 9pm I didn't get a minute to slow down and think. Yesterday I almost cried at 1pm but somehow managed to force myself to stop, between 4pm and 12am I cried every few hours, then around 12am I became manic. Every day it's different. It's like my moods/emotions have a life of their own.

The the actual ****.

Quick Reply

Latest