The Student Room Group

Boyfriend in America

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Anonymous
Of course you're allowed to have feelings, but even talking about the hypothetical situation of you getting married earlier in the thread at this age just proves a lack of common sense.

In the eyes of the law, you can only legally get married with parental consent (which probably would not happen in your situation anyway), and even so, does not make you any less of a child. You are essentially a child until the age of 18, and even then, would socially be considered a young adult. I never said that school would be compromised, but I was using the fact you are still at school to reinforce the fact that you are a child.

Erm, everyone? Parents and friends are usually the first people told about new partners. Is there an particular reason you haven't told them? The fact that they won't like this situation, perhaps?

Bringing up your so-called self-defence credentials just shows your immaturity and naivety. And in the event that this guy wants to be alone with you, when, as you say, you want to "get closer emotionally and sexually", who is to say that he won't do anything then?

A girl is allowed to dream and hope!

Once I am 16 I will be free to do a lot more e.g live alone, learn to drive etc. I will then go to him more often.

So you are telling me that the first time you got kissed the first people you told were your parents? My friends know about him.

I am licensed to do jujitsu in and out of my training sessions. I can legally carry weapons with me. I have been doing it for the past ten years and have all of the belts and certificates. I know what I am doing.

Yes I am immature. But like I said earlier I am still learning!
Original post by Bham369
A girl is allowed to dream and hope!Once I am 16 I will be free to do a lot more e.g live alone, learn to drive etc. I will then go to him more often.So you are telling me that the first time you got kissed the first people you told were your parents? My friends know about him.I am licensed to do jujitsu in and out of my training sessions. I can legally carry weapons with me. I have been doing it for the past ten years and have all of the belts and certificates. I know what I am doing.Yes I am immature. But like I said earlier I am still learning!

You can't legally carry weapons with you.

You have a lot of crap points.
Reply 182
You can't legally carry weapons with you.

You have a lot of crap points.

Yes I can! They are training implements for my martial arts class!
I am licensed to do so!
Original post by Bham369
Yes I can! They are training implements for my martial arts class!I am licensed to do so!

you annoy me so much. I hope to never have a daughter who acts like a complete fool.
Reply 184
you annoy me so much. I hope to never have a daughter who acts like a complete fool.

Awwww too bad! Everyone else I know loves me! :smile:
Original post by Bham369
I know the likelihood of us lasting is low but I can dream and hope! I can also have feelings!

In the eyes of the law in less than a year I can legally get married! In the eyes of the law if I had sex now I would not be in trouble! School comes before him! He knows that and makes sure that happens!

No my parents don't know about this guy but who tells their parents about a boyfriend before anyone else? I am going to meet him with friends. Also I am nearly a black belt in jujitsu as are my friends. We all know what we are doing and how to protect ourselves.

Is he muslim tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
tsr moderators, can you close this rassclart thread now.

LOOOO

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 187
Original post by faizayasmin
Is he muslim tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

No
Original post by Bham369
No

DO NOT do this just don't.

I had the same exact situation but only difference was she was in america and we met online (she was 15 at the time i was 18) we were together two years and i ended up breaking it off because her parents weren't letting her come and it got complicated and i started getting way more tempted towards the end of the relationship to see other girls because of it.

Save yourself the hassle. Only date when you two can physically see each other.
Original post by Bham369
Awwww too bad! Everyone else I know loves me! :smile:

That's why you're a bitch.
Original post by trapking
DO NOT do this just don't.I had the same exact situation but only difference was she was in america and we met online (she was 15 at the time i was 18) we were together two years and i ended up breaking it off because her parents weren't letting her come and it got complicated and i started getting way more tempted towards the end of the relationship to see other girls because of it.Save yourself the hassle. Only date when you two can physically see each other.

OP doesn't want to read the GOOD advice.

What you're saying is translated in bulls*** to her.

She wants us to give her a "thumbs up" and encourage her to pursue this pissy "boyfriend".

She is committing haram, but hey ho! Not our business.

She will learn when the boy breaks her heart, because he can't travel to Bolton with his lying ass.

Anyway, the moderators on this ratchet site better shut this motherf***** thread down.

its not everyday fall in love with pixels.

LOOL! OP must be a troll.
Reply 192
That's why you're a bitch.

Takes one to know one! :biggrin:
Original post by Bham369
Takes one to know one! :biggrin:

Seriously OP dont do it. You might be blinded by "love" right now but it really is tough and it sont work you have a better chance if he came and schooled in the uk and dated then but right now when youre so far apart man....its gonna suck :lol:
Reply 194
Seriously OP don't do it. You might be blinded by "love" right now but it really is tough and it wont work you have a better chance if he came and schooled in the UK and dated then but right now when you're so far apart man....its gonna suck :lol:

Don't do what? Go out with him? Too late! Plus I don't "love" him I just seriously like him! :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 195
LOOL! OP must be a troll.

So mature!
Original post by Bham369
Don't do what? Go out with him? Too late! Plus I don't "love" him I just seriously like him! :smile:

Spoiler

Foolish. Wait till you reach 18 then come back to this thread in a few years time.
Reply 197
Foolish. Wait till you reach 18 then come back to this thread in a few years time.

But for now?
Hahahahah! Lol at you OP. This is your idea of a relationship? Not suprising since you're 15.
Reply 199
Original post by bassbabe
Hahahahah! Lol at you OP. This is your idea of a relationship? Not suprising since you're 15.

I am a child. I am immature. I am still learning.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending