The Student Room Group

Boyfriend in America

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bham369
I am a child. I am immature. I am still learning.

How would you feel if he has a girlfriend with him in America?
Reply 201
Original post by bassbabe
How would you feel if he has a girlfriend with him in America?

I would go to America and kill him! Painfully!
Original post by Bham369

Are you waiting till you get responses from people who tell you what you want to hear?
Reply 203
Original post by Zamestaneh
Are you waiting till you get responses from people who tell you what you want to hear?

Believe it or not I am actually listening! I might argue against one or two though! :smile:
Original post by Bham369
Believe it or not I am actually listening! I might argue against one or two though! :smile:

Have you decided to leave him yet?
Reply 205
Have you decided to leave him yet?

Nope why?
Original post by Bham369
Nope why?

Just seeing how long it takes for you to follow through with the advice you've been given/to get taqwa and leave him
I don't think anyone should bother giving OP advice about her situation anymore.

If she wants to waste her time being an idiot, then that's her choice. It's not affecting us in any way.

When her heart gets broken, we will still be living our life, getting on with the important things.

OP has responded to everyone in an immature and disrespectful way, then covers it up by saying "I'm learning".

lets just hope that our future children does not behave this way and hard of hearing.

When OP does a future thread update on this situation, stating how foolish she was on this day, I will just laugh and be sipping ice tea like kermit the frog.
Original post by Anonymous
I don't think anyone should bother giving OP advice about her situation anymore.

If she wants to waste her time being an idiot, then that's her choice. It's not affecting us in any way.

When her heart gets broken, we will still be living our life, getting on with the important things.

OP has responded to everyone in an immature and disrespectful way, then covers it up by saying "I'm learning".

lets just hope that our future children does not behave this way and hard of hearing.

When OP does a future thread update on this situation, stating how foolish she was on this day, I will just laugh and be sipping ice tea like kermit the frog.

:rofl: PRSOM :rofl:
Reply 209
Original post by Anonymous

Want an invite to my wedding? You can meet him then! You can then carry on trying to be something your not!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Bham369
Want an invite to my wedding? You can meet him then! You can then cary on trying to be something your not!

Why do you live in a fantasy unless you really are a troll?
Reply 211
Why do you live in a fantasy unless you really are a troll?

No I am real girl with real problems.
Original post by Bham369
No I am real girl with real problems.

Then why don't you listen to us and act on this
Reply 213
Then why don't you listen to us and act on this

I am listening!
Original post by Bham369
I am listening!

Yet you haven't broken up with him
Original post by Bham369
I would go to America and kill him! Painfully!

Uh..........you're 15. Want to wreck your life? :biggrin: If you want a boyfriend so bad, I'm sure local lads are okay :tongue:
Reply 216
Yet you haven't broken up with him

It is a lot more complicated than it seems!
Reply 217
Original post by Imperion
Uh..........you're 15. Want to wreck your life? :biggrin: If you want a boyfriend so bad, I'm sure local lads are okay :tongue:

OK. I don't need a boyfriend! We were friends then it all happened! Local boys are good as friends but I don't think I can think about them in any other way!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Bham369
OK. I don't need a boyfriend! We were friends then it all happened! Local boys are good as friends but I don't think I can think about them in any other way!

What do exclamation marks help in your argument? What you're saying is like you'll only have 1 bf... at 15, I highly doubt it.
Original post by Bham369
It is a lot more complicated than it seems!

How is it? :curious:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending