The Student Room Group

Does anyone know when the access course transcript comes?

Does anyone know after the moderation is done, when the access course transcript comes with all the credits. I am not talking about the actual certificate, I'm not even expecting that conisdering i failed half the course.

If it helps, The exam board/course is from OCN London, if you did this with them can you please comment. Also my moderation was 3rd July so how long will i receive the transcript of the credits? as i need this urgently for a Foundation year course that it places it filling up quick through clearing

Past students will be of great help as well to answer this question

Scroll to see replies

I got my transcripts from OCN London last year on about the 20th August. It was supposed to arrive at the end of July, but it was late because they postponed moderation twice. If yours has already been moderated, you may not have to wait as long as I did.
Reply 2
Original post by Schadenfreude65
I got my transcripts from OCN London last year on about the 20th August. It was supposed to arrive at the end of July, but it was late because they postponed moderation twice. If yours has already been moderated, you may not have to wait as long as I did.

oh my gosh thats not nice. I hope i don't have to wait that long as i need it urgently
the students at my college received earlier today.
Reply 4
Original post by david.willis90
the students at my college received earlier today.

was it from OCN London?
AptEd southwest.
Reply 6
Our moderation was July 8th, we were told we probably will receive the transcript within a few days (next week or so) and this is with OCN
Ours is also ocn london and we were told August

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Jasminaa
Our moderation was July 8th, we were told we probably will receive the transcript within a few days (next week or so) and this is with OCN

My Moderation was also on the 8th of July and I was told that we'll be receiving our transcripts on Wednesday at our graduation.

I did my Access course this year at Morley College.
Reply 9
Original post by Nininho20
My Moderation was also on the 8th of July and I was told that we'll be receiving our transcripts on Wednesday at our graduation.

I did my Access course this year at Morley College.

I am so confused, why hasnt mine come? I am running out of time as i need to go into clearing
My Access course was with AptEd (SW) - I've still not got my transcript, RAC etc. yet. No idea why. Not desperate for me, but it would set my mind at ease to get it sorted.
Original post by O.Ozz
I am so confused, why hasnt mine come? I am running out of time as i need to go into clearing

Clearing doesn't open until A Level results come out (3rd week of August), so you should be ok.
Reply 12
Original post by Schadenfreude65
Clearing doesn't open until A Level results come out (3rd week of August), so you should be ok.

Clearing started in 30th June
Reply 13
Original post by linnyloo87
Ours is also ocn london and we were told August

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm talking about the transcript, not the certificate
Original post by O.Ozz
I'm talking about the transcript, not the certificate

Your absolutely right just checked my college emails again and it says the transcripts are posted to the college around mid to late July and our award board was on the 6th so. The college have said they will post them to us.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did you get your transcript in the end? I'm still waiting on mine, my college is depressingly slow regarding this.
Reply 16
Original post by lledrith
Did you get your transcript in the end? I'm still waiting on mine, my college is depressingly slow regarding this.

nope

is yours with ocn london?

i need mine urgently before i go on my working holiday on saturday otherwise it would be hard for me to do clearing
Original post by lledrith

Original post by O.Ozz
nope

If it makes you feel any better, I've had nothing from my college or awarding body (AptEd) either yet.
Original post by O.Ozz
nope

Afraid not, I am with Ascentis. I have been told they are experiencing an 'unusually high number of transcript requests', which is surprising. You think that they did this every year or something and therefore have the means to send out transcripts efficiently. Oh well.

Original post by jimmy_looks_2ice
If it makes you feel any better, I've had nothing from my college or awarding body (AptEd) either yet.

I don't know about better! But I feel for you too, it's frustrating when the universities are needing results as soon as possible for their own deadlines. It just seems strange to have taken this long when moderation feels like it was ages ago now. Just keen to get a move on now! :smile:
So glad I saw this forum! I'm really concerned about this as my conditional offer from my first choice has requested evidence of qualifications by 24th July which is this Friday and I haven't heard anything about when I'll receive my transcript yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending