The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL Physician Associate Jan 2023

Hi! I’m starting this thread as I haven’t seen one yet for QMUL PA course 2023 entry. I was wondering whether anyone has received their CASPER results, and/or received any information regarding interviews.

Scroll to see replies

Hi I received my results from the CASper test, i got Band 2, I was hoping for better but hopefully my application is still strong, and gets me a place- I haven't got heard back from them about an interview yet though, they asked me for my academic transcript but that's it so far. Has anyone else received their results yet or got an interview from QMUL?
(edited 1 year ago)
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Hi, I have also received my results. I managed to score in the 4th quartile, have no idea how! I’m hoping that it will be enough to secure an interview as I know that QMUL is historically very competitive to get into. Haven’t heard anything regarding interviews yet though. Hopefully we find out soon as the wait is so nerve wracking!!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by bookworm212
Hi I received my results from the CASper test, i got Band 2, I was hoping for better but hopefully my application is still strong, and gets me a place- I haven't got heard back from them about an interview yet though, they asked me for my academic transcript but that's it so far. Has anyone else received their results yet or got an interview from QMUL?

i haven't heard anything either i got band 3 for my casper test
Reply 4
hey everyone, i managed to score in the 4th quartile too which i’m hoping will be enough to get an interview. they asked for my uni transcripts a couple days ago but i haven’t heard anything since.
Hi all , I've just been received an interview invitation today from QMUL! Has anyone else received one and if so how are you preparing for it?
Hi all , I've just been received an interview invitation today from QMUL! Has anyone else received one and if so how are you preparing for it?

i received mine too!!
Me too, does any know the format of the interview.
does anyone know how many people got interviews in total ? and have all of them been sent out. we applied as a group of us and out of 12 only one of us got it...
Original post by Anonymous
i received mine too!!

Submit reply
Original post by Mona9818
Me too, does any know the format of the interview.

I'm not really sure maybe its similar to med ones?
Reply 10

Hi, well done guys! I have also received an interview. When are yours scheduled for?
Mine scheduled 2/11/2022 and it’s 15 minutes so it probably, won’t be like medicine cause those are usually panel probably will ask us a few questions 2-4.
Original post by Mona9818
Mine scheduled 2/11/2022 and it’s 15 minutes so it probably, won’t be like medicine cause those are usually panel probably will ask us a few questions 2-4.

do you think itll just be about the statement
Hi all,

I have a urgent query! I have seen many universities talk about the HEE £5k bursary provided to students for their PA programme, but I am yet to find anything on the QMUL website? Has anyone emailed/is there anywhere that explicitly shows that we are provided with this grant at QMUL for the PA course?

Any links to websites that show they do will be much appreciated!
My interview is on 3/11/2022. I'm nervous but excited! Does anyone have any tips for how to best prep for the interview ?
do you think itll just be about the statement

Hi, well it said more about yourself, so I think they want to see your capable to deal with the stresses of the course, and you know what the course entails. What date is your interview?
Good luck to anyone who has their interview today, let us know how it goes!
Hi all,

I have a urgent query! I have seen many universities talk about the HEE £5k bursary provided to students for their PA programme, but I am yet to find anything on the QMUL website? Has anyone emailed/is there anywhere that explicitly shows that we are provided with this grant at QMUL for the PA course?

Any links to websites that show they do will be much appreciate

They haven't listed it on their website, but going from info for previous years, the bursary is split £2,500 for each year of study, and usually gets deducted from the tuition fees.
They haven't listed it on their website, but going from info for previous years, the bursary is split £2,500 for each year of study, and usually gets deducted from the tuition fees.

Thanks for your response, I had my interview today and asked about this. I can confirm that this is the case. QMUL too
Thanks for your response, I had my interview today and asked about this. I can confirm that this is the case. QMUL too

How was the interview, did it actually last 15 minutes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending