Oxford
Portsmouth
Cardiff
Birmingham
Stoke-on-Trent
Manchester
York
London

The best out of them is Plymouth, it feels like my second home and there's something about it and that area which I love. I love Bath, it's so beautiful and just such a nice small city. I love London too, particular the Holland
Park/Notting Hill area.

You know I never expected to see a vote for Plymouth here but I agree, it's such an underrated and lovely city. It has something really special about it. It's always slagged off as being a sh*thole but in actual fact, yes there are a few poor run down areas but all in all it has so much character and the centre and Barbican is really nice. Tbh people should go and check out Plymouth, an amazing city and I'm genuinely jealous of any one going to uni in the city!
All roads lead to Rome

:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
London or Amsterdam
I haven't visited loads of cities, but of those I have visited, my faves are probably Newcastle and Paris.
My favourites are Oxford, Bath and Bruges (in Belgium) I actually quite liked Newcastle as well; it's maybe not as green or "pretty" as the others on my list but since I'm not a city girl it was a nice change of scene. :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by mazzu
Stockholm because it feels like home.

Maybe it's not? Maybe it's Stockholm Syndrome?
Reply 27
Liverpool <3
London. I'm very confident that no city will ever top it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Paris!
I've had the privilege of visiting Beijing and that was truly extraordinary (and fortunately I'm going to study there in the forthcoming academic year).
Reply 31
Siena or Stockholm. But London is good too.
Original post by Sarah1999
I've only visited sixteen cities that I can think of/remember. They are:
Truro
Plymouth
Exeter
Bath
Bristol
Gloucester
Worcester
Hereford
Oxford
Portsmouth
Cardiff
Birmingham
Stoke-on-Trent
Manchester
York
London

The best out of them is Plymouth, it feels like my second home and there's something about it and that area which I love. I love Bath, it's so beautiful and just such a nice small city. I love London too, particular the Holland Park/Notting Hill area.

I live in Notting Hill haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Krakow easily, beats anything here in the UK. The mix between modern and traditional and all the amazing surrounding buildings are :sogood:
Copenhagen. Who doesn't like a theme park in the middle of the city but it's abit expensive to live there :frown:
Probably Solitude tbh
Another vote for London - not that I have visited every city on the planet - but then home is where the heart is.

So many things to see and do, it will be even better when the Tube starts running all night (before the end of the year depending on the Unions/Tfl etc)
London, Tokyo, and San Francisco have been the best in my experience!
Reply 39
Ok most of my trips have been within Europe and these are the major cities I have visited:

Italy:
-Milan
-Rome
-Venice
-Florence

Spain:
-Barcelona
-Madrid
-Valencia
-Seville
-Malaga

Austria: