The Student Room Group

What makes a boy attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jamestg
Well hello ladies... :wink:

Don't be a keen bean. :tongue:
Rich
Top-level facial aesthetics (like Bradley Cooper)
Tall (over 6'2")
Extremely muscular - bulk over definition, always (like Pudzianowski)
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Nice face, nice shoulders, charm, wit, intelligence, taller than moi, personality yadda yadda.

dbi <3 :lol: love ya prod
Original post by william walker
Don't be a keen bean. :tongue:

*pretends to back away*
When they turn into a man...
£££ and height.
I couldn't agree more about veins. My brother has them and every time he tenses his arms it is disgusting. One of my arms is lean and strong the other isn't. I have slightly tanned arms. And hair. I have always though my forearms were my best feature. Even though I am ugly aside from that.

Especially when the veins are green/blue and the skin is very pale, meh
Your arms seem nice, deh :smile:
Don't be hard on yourself x
Original post by silaiestatira
dbi <3 :lol: love ya prod

Hahaaa love ya Mishy :tongue:
Original post by jamestg
*pretends to back away*

I don't really like this comment. However I need to like other peoples posts before I can like a post by someone else which I want to like.
Wallet.
I don't really like this comment. However I need to like other peoples posts before I can like a post by someone else which I want to like.

I don't really know how I should reply to this...

I'm touched?
Original post by jamestg
I don't really know how I should reply to this...

I'm touched?

You didn't have to reply at all. :angry: Get out of my notifications. :biggrin:
You didn't have to reply at all. :angry: Get out of my notifications. :biggrin:

Woah, no need to be a dick.
Original post by jamestg
Woah, no need to be a dick.

I was joking. :colondollar: I am sorry. :frown:
Intelligence and cheek bones
Lol this is irrelevant but 4chan hates us guys lmfao: 'Forums are awful. There's usually only one topic you can talk about or else you're banned. They also either tend to be heavy left or right wing. I actually used to browse a forum before I came to 4chan. It was called The Student Room, basically a forum for UK students. It was SJW as ****, you got banned for calling
people out on their autism because
Original post by Life_peer
Wallet.

who that old meatball in yo avatar
Original post by wannabephaggo465
Lol this is irrelevant but 4chan hates us guys lmfao: 'Forums are awful. There's usually only one topic you can talk about or else you're banned. They also either tend to be heavy left or right wing. I actually used to browse a forum before I came to 4chan. It was called The Student Room, basically a forum for UK students. It was SJW as ****, you got banned for calling
people out on their autism because

autism because "autism is a special condition not to be made fun of" and I recently rejoined to see if the place improved only to be banned within a week for telling some bitch who got beaten up by her bf that maybe she should not date thugs. 4chan is the best, and this is coming for a black guy who gets called n*gger every day on here. At least we have the freedom to say these things.
Maturity & humour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rhiifuu
Intelligence and cheek bones

:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending