The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Talisman689
SO what are the actual term dates? I've looked at that table where it makes it seem like we're In all summer and feel so dumb for not being able to figure it out XD

,hey, were did you get your table at bcause im doing nursing in salford aband cant find or havnet been given the table with th term dates on it
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by Talisman689
Ah okay, so we practically have 2 freshers weeks? :L when are you moving in? :smile:

Im moving in on the 14th and you?
Original post by Crainey97
,hey, were did you get your table at bcause im doing nursing in salford aband cant find or havnet been given the table with th term dates on it

I just Googled Salford uni terms, its a big table with the terms colour coded :smile:
[QUOTE="Chantaii;58653161"]Im moving in on the 14th and you?[/QUOTE

The 14th like you, my accommodation application makes it seem like im the only girl in a 5 bedroom flat so im nervous :L
The 14th like you, my accommodation application makes it seem like im the only girl in a 5 bedroom flat so im nervous :L

Dont worry just hope that you'll get along with your flatmates. Are you staying in ppq?
Original post by Chantaii

Dont worry just hope that you'll get along with your flatmates. Are you staying in ppq?

Yeah, cant remember what building though, but im on the ground floor :smile:
Reply 286
Anyone studying English language ?
Original post by cammys
Just wondering if anyone on here is doing MEng Aeronautical Engineering this year at Salford, just picked Salford as my first choice (offer is conditional).

make sure to check out www.sueu.co.uk
Original post by DHWingtip
i'm doing BEng Aero, got the place already

make sure to check out www.sueu.co.uk
Original post by aminc
Hi, I have applied to Salford Uni for Aircraft Engineering and PPL studies and already received an offer letter.
Also applied to City University London, Brunel University and South Wales University and received offer letters. Dont know what to do now and who to make my firm choice :biggrin:

Ill appreciate to get to know some one who is studying the same subject in Salford Uni so can ask few things. I like to make Salford Uni my firm choice but need to become sure of my decision :smile:

Thanks Guys :smile:

check out www.sueu.co.uk
Where is everyone buying their freshers wristbands from? I've looked on skiddle.com but I'm not sure whether that's the right place :s-smilie:
ermmm guys im so confused whens freshers :P
Anyone studying Criminology and Psychology, but with the first year in Futureskills? :-)
I'm doing Biomedical Sci. Anyone else on it? Plus when on earth is freshers?!
Does anyone have any idea when we get our timetables?
Reply 295
Pharmaceutical science anyone?
Original post by YanTheMan
Does anyone have any idea when we get our timetables?

https://tt.salford.ac.uk/ - On there.
Original post by clarkrock
anyone doing audio production or composition?

I am mate, doing Creative Music Technology with a foundation year.
Reply 298
Has everyone been sent the email for registration? I'm still waiting 😟
Original post by KikiG88
Has everyone been sent the email for registration? I'm still waiting 😟

I got mine but i found it in spam for some reason. Might be worth checking there.

Latest

Trending

Trending