The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle entry 2016-17 applicants and offer holders

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey I'm Anna! Just got an offer to do International Business Management with a year in an industry:wink: An offer is AAB and I'm predicted only ABB so it's gonna be tough...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by cherrycola98
Woah I've applied to York too! My choices are: Newcastle, Leeds, Edinburgh, Warwick, York. So three the same! :smile:

Ahh really wow, that's exciting!! I've heard back from them all except York now. Do you have any idea which you're planning for your firm/insurance yet? :smile: and where abouts are you from (if you don't mind me asking hahaha)?
Offer for Chemistry MChem, AAB!
are u guys studying a language too ?? and do you guys suggest that i apply for management + french at kings if the course is different than my other choices
Reply 24
Applied for Economics with Business Management through the Partners Scheme. My Application was sent to the universities from UCAS today, how soon did everyone start getting offers?
Got an offer for Biology: ABB with the A in biology today, anyone else? :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by Gurps_97
Applied for Economics with Business Management through the Partners Scheme. My Application was sent to the universities from UCAS today, how soon did everyone start getting offers?

Got mine in 5 days after sending it off from the Management department as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applied for Law at Newcastle yesterday. I live here already and just love the city and how central the university is...anyone else applied for Law and if so, have they started to give out Law offers yet?! :smile:
Original post by lucyemmonds
Applied for Law at Newcastle yesterday. I live here already and just love the city and how central the university is...anyone else applied for Law and if so, have they started to give out Law offers yet?! :smile:

Hey, yeah I got mine today! AAA :smile: I only sent my application off on Friday and haven't heard back from anywhere else yet so they've been pretty quick! Good luck! :smile:
Original post by hellothisisme
Hey, yeah I got mine today! AAA :smile: I only sent my application off on Friday and haven't heard back from anywhere else yet so they've been pretty quick! Good luck! :smile:

Ah fingers crossed I'll get one soon then - thank you! Are you thinking of putting it as your firm? :smile:
Ah fingers crossed I'll get one soon then - thank you! Are you thinking of putting it as your firm? :smile:

Definitely! :smile: And possibly- currently stuck between that and two others (should they choose to make an offer!) I think but quite probably :') You??
Original post by hellothisisme
Definitely! :smile: And possibly- currently stuck between that and two others (should they choose to make an offer!) I think but quite probably :':wink: You??

What other two are you stuck between? I think I want to put it as my firm but I'm waiting to hear from York and Manchester too, and until I hear from them all I'm not 100% sure. Ideally would like to stay in Newcastle though :tongue:
What other two are you stuck between? I think I want to put it as my firm but I'm waiting to hear from York and Manchester too, and until I hear from them all I'm not 100% sure. Ideally would like to stay in Newcastle though :tongue:

Exeter and Sheffield, I reckon! I really like the course in Sheffield (it's international and European Law) and Exeter looks such a nice place as well- I'd be overjoyed to go to any of them though!! And ahh I get you, all of them sound ace!! And ah lucky that you live nearby!! I'm four hours away, haha.
Reply 33
Got an offer for Chemical Engineering (MEng) AAA :smile:

I got an offer two days ago of AAA! I sent my application on a Thursday so it took a bit longer
Reply 35
I've applied for management and economics through the partners programme. Does anyone know how much longer it takes to receive and offer through partners?
Original post by emzi123
I've applied for management and economics through the partners programme. Does anyone know how much longer it takes to receive and offer through partners?

Still waiting for a reply (applied for Literature). Been a week and half. Might be quicker for other courses, but ultimately it takes longer as they have to process it then they pass it onto the admissions office
Applying for Professional Translating for European Languages! Anybody else? :smile:
I got my offer for Law (34 IB, 666 HL) 5 days after I had applied!:h: Still waiting for KCL though..
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm from Northern Ireland and I'm applying for mechanical engineering! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending