The Student Room Group

Graduate Schemes applicants 2016

Hi everyone,

I assume like myself a lot of people have applied for a few different Graduate Schemes this year.

I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where we can ask others for updates on any Graduate Scheme applications - as it is often hard to find threads on specific ones. So hopefully this will help us share information a bit better.

Has anyone else applied for graduate schemes at BT, Vodafone or Ofcom?I applied for BT almost 2 months ago and haven't heard back since passing their online test.

Good luck everyone!
Reply 1
I applied for BT and Ofcom. I'm yet to hear anything after sitting both of their tests. Thought I should have heard from Ofcom this week?

I have a telephone interview with Centrica for their Graduate Scheme. Has anyone had one of these before and can give advice?
Centrica has the most difficult online tests!!! well done haha. I applied for BT and didnt pass the telephone interview.
Original post by hiremeeeeee
Centrica has the most difficult online tests!!! well done haha. I applied for BT and didnt pass the telephone interview.

Hey! Do you mind me asking which BT program you applied for and when you applied? I applied for Legal at the start of December, passed the tests and haven't heard anything since lol! Do you think that's a rejection?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UniGradHopeful
Hey! Do you mind me asking which BT program you applied for and when you applied? I applied for Legal at the start of December, passed the tests and haven't heard anything since lol! Do you think that's a rejection?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Online application was end of Nov, got interview at end of Jan. Mine was HR it closed earlier than the other schemes I guess.
Hey! Do you mind me asking what questions were asked in your telephone interview for BT - I have one coming up! Thanks!
Hey I hope you get this before your interview.
All i could remember is: Why BT why chosen program, challenge, teamwork,leadership. Its all general questions nothing unexpected. You would be fine. I suppose you either fit or not fit BT. I got rejected with a feedback full of my top strengths and that I do not match the company culture. Good luck.
Original post by UniGradHopeful

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just wondering if you had heard anything yet? I applied for Legal too and the last contact was the beginning of March just to say they were still deciding!
Haven't heard anything from BT either. Got an email saying that they were still processing my application and "good luck with exams" blah blah. I assume because they're making so many hires across BT and opening new centres the process has been slowed down much more than usual, or alternatively they could be looking to shift people around.
Reply 9
I have applied for Vodafone grad scheme and I am done with video interview too over Christmas and still I haven't had heard any updates from them yet. Last week I had an e-mail stating they are reviewing my application and will be in touch with me soon. Have you guys got any idea how long do we need to wait after video interview

Quick Reply

Latest