The Student Room Group

Uni of Manchester or Uni of Exeter?

Poll

Uni of Manchester or Uni of Exeter

Hi! I need some advice on choosing the firm choice :smile:

Which will you recommend, Exeter (Offer: AAB) or Manchester (Offer: AAB)?

Please vote and thank you for your advice in advance :wink:
Have you visited both?
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Have you visited both?

I've been to Uni of Manchester but not Exeter.....
The do your best to visit there if you wnat to make a balanced judgment. Just do a detailed pros and cons. Its your money and your three years. Dont know what the tables say these days if exeter is higher, but there cant be much in it.

Consider other things like, distance, cost of living, social life, course content, gut instinct, accommodation. One of them might nose ahead.
Reply 4
The do your best to visit there if you wnat to make a balanced judgment. Just do a detailed pros and cons. Its your money and your three years. Dont know what the tables say these days if exeter is higher, but there cant be much in it.

Consider other things like, distance, cost of living, social life, course content, gut instinct, accommodation. One of them might nose ahead.

I have friends from both school....They think both places are good place to study..... Exeter is quite far away from where I study so I don't think i can really make it..........
Original post by iamnicoolee
I have friends from both school....They think both places are good place to study..... Exeter is quite far away from where I study so I don't think i can really make it..........

One of the poster on here appears to be a student at Exeter. the one who has the Darth Maul avatar. Its your choice really. I think the pros and cons will tell you on gut instinct where is the place best for you based on your priorities.
Reply 6
One of the poster on here appears to be a student at Exeter. the one who has the Darth Maul avatar. Its your choice really. I think the pros and cons will tell you on gut instinct where is the place best for you based on your priorities.

Thank you so much for your advice :wink:
Reply 7
You should make every effort to go and visit Exeter. I am convinced if you do, then you will definitely pick Exeter
Original post by iamnicoolee
Hi! I need some advice on choosing the firm choice :smile:

Which will you recommend, Exeter (Offer: AAB) or Manchester (Offer: AAB)?

Please vote and thank you for your advice in advance :wink:

I think Manchester would be a better choice, but Exeter is pretty good as well!
Original post by zero_gravity
I think Manchester would be a better choice, but Exeter is pretty good as well!

I am not sure why you'd think that. Exeter has the superior connection to firms.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending