The Student Room Group

Thinking of leaving Islam. AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Deliciously
Islam was fine at first.
. But when I started learning about Sharia Law, I was like...

Amazing.

Are you going to encourage others to open their eyes and see the true light of Islam?
Original post by fatima1998
because you normally joke!

Actually I am usually quite a serious individual, you just misinterpret my intentions.:yes:
Reply 62
Original post by muzi123
If u wana leave then leave. Faith is in the heart . So as soon as u stopped believing your not a Muslim anyway. So theres no like " thinking of leaving" once u stopped believing then ur not a Muslim.

If u have doubts thts a separate issue.

*you're* butthurt

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Original post by muzi123
If u wana leave then leave. Faith is in the heart . So as soon as u stopped believing your not a Muslim anyway. So theres no like " thinking of leaving" once u stopped believing then ur not a Muslim.

If u have doubts thts a separate issue.

true dat
Original post by Louisb19
I feel like if you actually believed in your faith then you would act differently.

-80 years sacrifice for eternity in heaven? Yes please!

Just my opinion.

i have faith in Allah and the prophet
but i am living a normal life like every muslim does
plus i cannot trust people so if i really need to understand the Islam, i need to read the whole quran with translation
read it though but without translation :rolleyes:
Original post by Attempt
Amazing.

Are you going to encourage others to open their eyes and see the true light of Islam?

No. They are all indoctrinated. Impossible to change.
Let me guess this one, please... I have to. You're life is boring, you have nothing to do and you've recently seen an abundance of hatred and bigotry towards Islam on this website.

So you comment on a few threads defending your religion and opposing questions from non-muslims here and there, but then begin to recognise what the kuffar precieve to be 'major flaws' in your religion. And because you're so westernised you eventually come round to the idea and begin to agree with them.

Then of course you want to be showered with attention, because simple you love it. You make a thread saying '...' with a little smiley face at the bottom and then proceed saying: 'ask me questions about other aspects of my life such as where I live and how old I am.'

But honestly kudos to you, you'll recieve much appreciated attention aswells as hatred towards your religion and your fellow muslims, and you'll be satisfied because you have the approval of mere humans and children on a website. Thus boosting your self worth. This is typical and extremely narcissistic and immature, also reminds me of tumblr girls who cry depression and bi-sexuality or 'pansexual' -whatever the hell that is- or cutting.

Don't compromise you're religion for human approval love, you should be seeking that from Allah; your creator. Go study, or read the Quran and hope God cures your lack of self-worth. You know, I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Arabian Pirate
Actually I am usually quite a serious individual, you just misinterpret my intentions.:yes:

really :erm:
new side of yours is shown :yes:
:smile::smile::smile:

You still think Sikhism is the better alternative?
Original post by Attempt
Amazing.

stop being tooo rude - if you dont like Islam then dont bother
you have no idea how many peoples you are hurting mentally by saying meanie things!!!
Original post by Habibananna
Let me guess this one, please... I have to. You're life is boring, you have nothing to do and you've recently seen an abundance of hatred and bigotry towards Islam on this website.

So you comment on a few threads defending your religion and opposing questions from non-muslims here and there, but then begin to recognise what the kuffar precieve to be 'major flaws' in your religion.

And because you're so westernised you agree with them. Then of course you want to be showered with attention, because simple you love it. You make a thread saying '...' with a little smiley face at the bottom and then proceed saying: 'ask you questions about other aspects of my life such as where I live and how old I am.'

But honestly kudos to you, you'll recieve much appreciated attention aswells as hatred towards your religion and your fellow muslims, and you'll be satisfied because you have the approval of mere humans and children on a website. Thus boosting your self worth. This is typical and extremely narcissistic and immature, also reminds me of tumblr girls who cry depression and bi-sexuality or 'pansexual' -whatever the hell that is- or cutting.

Don't compromise you're religion for human approval love, you should be seeking that from Allah; your creator. Go study, or read the Quran and hope God cures you're lack of self-worth. You know, I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.

I have just joined TSR and I have never seen any type of attacks on Islam or Muslims. I have done my independent research about Islam through reading Islamic books and lectures, and I dont get my head around Shaira Law. It is cruel and vile and disgusting. No human deserved to live under such a disgusting law
Original post by undercxver
Y u jel :emog:

No comeback as expected. :ciao:

No, to be honest I prefer dogs. they are more reliable. cats are lazy slobs.:couchpotato:
Original post by Arabian Pirate
Aw Hell no! I look nothing like Ali Dawah, he resembles a llama.:lolwut:

LMAO..
i dont think its a reasonable reason to leave islam :colondollar:
i bet noone follows Islam 100% no even 70%
i think i follow 30 or 40% of islam which contains cover myself - i do wear tights and half selves upto my elbow
and i do believe in Allah plus pray sometimes -Gosh i do need to pray :woo:
i do eat halal meat
and haven't been in a relationship because my own life is abit of a mess with too much stress :redface:
soooo dont thinkk too much about it :h:

What's the point in picking in choosing the parts of a religion you want to follow?

So you comment on a few threads defending your religion and opposing questions from non-muslims here and there, but then begin to recognise what the kuffar precieve to be 'major flaws' in your religion.

And because you're so westernised you agree with them. Then of course you want to be showered with attention, because simple you love it. You make a thread saying '...' with a little smiley face at the bottom and then proceed saying: 'ask you questions about other aspects of my life such as where I live and how old I am.'

Don't compromise you're religion for human approval love, you should be seeking that from Allah; your creator. Go study, or read the Quran and hope God cures you're lack of self-worth. You know, I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.

:toofunny: That genuinely made me laugh.

And because you're so westernised you agree with them. Then of course you want to be showered with attention, because simple you love it. You make a thread saying '...' with a little smiley face at the bottom and then proceed saying: 'ask me questions about other aspects of my life such as where I live and how old I am.'

My time travel sofa must be working, its like I'm back in the 1200s!
i have faith in Allah and the prophet
but i am living a normal life like every muslim does
plus i cannot trust people so if i really need to understand the Islam, i need to read the whole quran with translation
read it though but without translation :rolleyes:

A few things don't really add up.

But if you go against the quran its hellfire right? I feel like if you really believed that a creator made this world for you that you would follow what he says, not just pick and choose.

If I was religious and truly believed then I would do everything to secure my place in heaven! 80 years is a very short time in the grand scheme of things.

Right now I would sacrifice 1 second of my life if it meant that the next billion years would perfect in every way, only real excuse for not doing so is not believing that your sacrifice now will mean anything.
stop being tooo rude - if you dont like Islam then dont bother
you have no idea how many peoples you are hurting mentally by saying meanie things!!!

Oh..my sympathies
I dont see a Muslim standing up when a Muslims calls homosexuals disgusting or mentally ill.
Or when a Muslim refers to white girls as who*es?

I saw your comment on this. lol

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4001703
Original post by champ_mc99
You still think Sikhism is the better alternative?

I dont know man. I believe in God somehow. i dont know why. But religion, dont know man
I am from Glasgow.:biggrin:
But I have visited London, and I fell in love with the city

Lol omg from Glasgow :five:

Altho! I havent read the rest of the thread but why u thinking about leaving Islam?
Have you given it thought? Have you taken time to read up on it properly?
Sometimes the things shown to us seem like through the media and stuff can divert our attention and make us believe things that arent necessarily true. Im not saying i know loads about Islam and im definitely not as knowledgable as id like to be about islam but as im trying to do is build on mu understanding. You should try and research for yourself before going to take such a big step in your life.

:h:

Quick Reply

Latest