The Student Room Group

what even is the point in having a boyfriend?

Are there even any benefits to having a boyfriend? I mean you could just have as good a time spending life with your friends...btw I have NO sexual interests LOL
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Someone's just realised they've been friendzoned
Special love times.
Make babies
Reply 4
what?? absolutely not i'm only thinking logically I swear....
Reply 5
friendzoned!!!!! lmao
There are plenty of things I'd rather not do with my friends :wink: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Free hoodies
I agree. WHAT IS THE POINT?
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Make babies

what if you don't want babies....
Original post by Rachaiec
Are there even any benefits to having a boyfriend? I mean you could just have as good a time spending life with your friends...

Yeah sure, when your friends all have boyfriends you can just hang out with them as the single one or just make plans on your own for the times they are spending with their boyfriends.
Original post by Changing Skies
There are plenty of things I'd rather not do with my friends :wink: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:teehee:
Original post by hxfsxh
Free hoodies

I'm turning completely gay if this is true
yeah... you are more likely to mess up your life if you have a bf/gf by breaking up and patching up again... have sex and then regret... living with bf and not studying for your exams... be on phone and texting all the time...
there are loads "benefits" i call it :colone:
Mating and raising children, mainly. Other than that, I agree that relationships are more work than they're worth. :holmes:
what if you don't want babies....

No point then :/
Original post by Alexion

then you are breaking loads of girlies heart :tongue:
Are there even any benefits to having a boyfriend? I mean you could just have as good a time spending life with your friends...

Original post by Alexion

Well from what I've heard, if you have a boyfriend you are entitled to wear your boyfriend's hoodies and/or clothes. Most peoples' reasons being 'they smell nice' :lol:
Why did you make a thread about this though? You answered your question in the OP

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending