The Student Room Group

Section boyz or 67? Who's better?

Who drops the best songs? I say section boyz cos 67's bars are weak as ****. 67 be pretending they are hard mandem but they never even seen a gun lol- at least section boyz are real and chat about real stuff.

Which crew is the best? And are 67 actual shottas? Or are they just chatting ****? Section boyz are da best mandem on the grime scene- they from the Croydon ends as well- big up section boyz.
Reply 1
There's no dead tings in my section.
:tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by Davalla
There's no dead tings in my section.
:tongue:

What ends you from, fam? Section boyz>67
Yo 67 is a bunch of wastemen m8- section 4 lyf fam

Big up Boyone from west Croydon London road ends though- them man are hard
Section make better music but 67 are more on it. But LD is probs on par(or better) with everyone at section, also 67s music and wok rate been increasing like mad
Original post by Trapz99
Who drops the best songs? I say section boyz cos 67's bars are weak as ****. 67 be pretending they are hard mandem but they never even seen a gun lol- at least section boyz are real and chat about real stuff.

Which crew is the best? And are 67 actual shottas? Or are they just chatting ****? Section boyz are da best mandem on the grime scene- they from the Croydon ends as well- big up section boyz.

Section Boyz any day
Reply 6
Original post by darksaber365
Section make better music but 67 are more on it. But LD is probs on par(or better) with everyone at section, also 67s music and wok rate been increasing like mad

Yeah Ikr them man be dropping songs faster than they run from the police
Original post by Trapz99
Yeah Ikr them man be dropping songs faster than they run from the police

Truss
ay my g

gonna go with section boyz, them man make bangers but lyrics are weak sometimes
Reply 9
Original post by Ladbants
Yo 67 is a bunch of wastemen m8- section 4 lyf fam

Big up Boyone from west Croydon London road ends though- them man are hard

These boyone guys are wastemen tho, I see their tags all around the west croydon ends
aye section boyz all day erryday.
shout out Swifty my ***** from day 1
Reply 11
Section ain't got nuttin on 67 lol, 67 are a real gang. And their work rate is much better than the section. Section man be dasheen if they see a strap lmao
Reply 12
nah you all diss 67 but tbh if 67 faced section boyz sb would get run out the park quicktime XD

Quick Reply

Latest