The Student Room Group

Need someone to talk to

Not really one to talk openly about my feelings but I don't really have anyone to just 'vent' to.

I won't go into detail about how I'm feeling at the moment but maybe these words could sum me up right now:

Bored
Confused
Scared
Lonely

I have friends that I could possibly talk to but like I said, I'm not really open about my feelings and I don't want my parents worrying about me either.
I've seriously just been questioning things about my future, certain people in my life, my confidence levels and responsibilities I'm finding hard to cope with.

Anyone open for me to pm them?
I'm 16 and female if anyone feels like they can relate btw.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Not really one to talk openly about my feelings but I don't really have anyone to just 'vent' to.

I won't go into detail about how I'm feeling at the moment but maybe these words could sum me up right now:

Bored
Confused
Scared
Lonely

I have friends that I could possibly talk to but like I said, I'm not really open about my feelings and I don't want my parents worrying about me either.
I've seriously just been questioning things about my future, certain people in my life, my confidence levels and responsibilities I'm finding hard to cope with.

People rarely ever respond to threads like this in all honesty. They could care less about how you feel. Your better off just going to bed, sorry.

-i was going to post this anon because it's mean and I could get banned but it's taking ages to get moderated and you need to hear the truth sweety.
I'm open if you want someone to chat with.
18 male. You can vent to me if you want!

Bored
Confused
Scared
Lonely

Hey everyone feels lonely sometimes and it's nothing to be ashamed of. :smile:
Hey a lot of people feel that way during that age of their life, I'm sure I felt exactly the same back then. I'm open to talk if you wish, 19 here by the way, don't listen to that guy above:angry: Not everyone cares, but some do!
Reply 5
I will happily speak to you if you need to talk to someone, I know exactly how you're feeling but you're never alone!! Let it all out and you will feel better. Don't be scared of what anybody thinks. I'm 18 also female and will happily chat x
Everyone feels stressed when it comes to exams & having a future :frown: well i do:/
pm away my dear. I'll listen to you and help you come up with solutions

Bored
Confused
Scared
Lonely

I'm here if you need me
Reply 9
Original post by some random dude
Hey a lot of people feel that way during that age of their life, I'm sure I felt exactly the same back then. I'm open to talk if you wish, 19 here by the way, don't listen to that guy above:angry: Not everyone cares, but some do!

Will pm you soon:smile:
Original post by verload2
People rarely ever respond to threads like this in all honesty. They could care less about how you feel. Your better off just going to bed, sorry.

-i was going to post this anon because it's mean and I could get banned but it's taking ages to get moderated and you need to hear the truth sweety.

I guess so. I would even probably ignore this thread, I just really feel quite isolated at the moment. It's been going on for a while now
I am 16 and female too, and I know exactly how you feel..
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I am 16 and female too, and I know exactly how you feel..

Still kinda feeling like this.. still open for me to pm you?:redface:
Or anyone else if you're not free?
I'm 18, female and been through so much in my life so I completely understand how you'd be feeling and I'm up for a chat.
Still kinda feeling like this.. still open for me to pm you?:redface:
Or anyone else if you're not free?

Of course you can :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending