image.jpeg

agreed.

best breed ever personal opinion
Reply 22
Original post by undercxver
Persian cat. Fluffy and white. :heart:

Oh I love how evil looking they are :u:
Original post by Novascope
Yeah I was planning to. I don't see the point in spending loads on a cat from a breeder when there's cats waiting for homes already.

I'm not really a fan of specific breeds but you might get "lucky" at the shelter. When I got my second cat there was a huge Maine coon in a nearby cage - I felt so bad for him being stuck in such a tiny cage but my apartment isn't big enough for him so I couldn't take him.

A friend of mine got a ragdoll from a shelter. She had to pay $200 as he was a specific breed but he lived with her for about 15 years and was so friendly.
Reply 24
Original post by claireestelle
Get a tabby cat, we had two rescues and they were lovely :smile:

How old were they went you brought them home? I'd like a kitten, but not one that's too young and needs attention 24/7 because I'll obviously be at uni and stuff.
How old were they went you brought them home? I'd like a kitten, but not one that's too young and needs attention 24/7 because I'll obviously be at uni and stuff.

The rescue place wasnt entirely sure on age but about 1 year old, maybe 10 months. They weren't supposed to be let out for a couple of weeks whilst they get used to the house so either get one in the holidays or you might want someone to check in on your cat a couple of times a day whilst you're at uni.
siberian cats are adorableeeee!:tongue:
Reply 27
Anything ginger

I need some pussy in my life.

Trust you :colone:

I love Russian Blue's!

So I'll be moving into my new flat in just over 2 months and I really want to get a cat. But I have no idea which breed. Any suggestions and why?

I need some pussy in my life.

Maine Coone.

As to why; well, see above.

Quick Reply

Latest